OOC General Discussion

Um... Okay, whatever you say. It isn't as if that would have done anything except shove Pyro in the first place. If he wants to shove Elprede, it isn't going to happen without Elprede retaliating.

There's a big difference between casually shoving with no intent to injury and actually attacking (aka kicking) someone as you had written deathrattle BB.

I don't mind a shove, as it does no damage and can be easily shrugged off or ignored as nothing but someone else's character acting like a dick. But an actual attack like a kick or a punch which is deliberately written with the intent to injure someone else's character without telling them or asking their permission as you did is unacceptable.

Chaz's post for Pyro said that he went to shove Elprede out of the way and then moved immediately to start his battle with the enemy. It left no room for Elprede to attack Pyro as you wrote. You can't arbitrarily try to erase what happened in one post just because you didn't like what was said or done. As I said before that's called Power Playing, and if you're unfamiliar with the term it is a form of God-Modding. I refuse to tolerate God-Modding in any form, so consider that your one warning on the subject to never repeat performance with attacking another player controlled character without permission again.

If you don't like the way Elprede is being treated, physically or otherwise, contact the one who's upset you and ask them to edit their post. Chaz Ghost is an agreeable fellow. You could have sent him a pm asking "Hey, do you mind getting rid of the shove in your post and just have Pyro move past Elprede instead? Elprede would move to attack him if he tried that and I don't think we need that kind of drama IC." I have no doubts Chaz would have said "Okay" and edited his post for you. If for whatever reason that was not the case and he refused to edit the post you can bring such a thing to my attention and I will edit the post for you on the other player's behalf and give them a warning to be more agreeable and flexible with their material in the future. 

As a member of this RP you will not Power Play again deathrattle BB. All player controlled character fights are to be planned ahead of time and agreed upon by both participants. Even if it is only a single attack meant to try and start a fight, or to demonstrate frustration or intolerance of another character's action, it must be planned and agreed to by both participants.

Understood?

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a big difference between casually shoving with no intent to injury and actually attacking (aka kicking) someone as you had written deathrattle BB.

I don't mind a shove, as it does no damage and can be easily shrugged off or ignored as nothing but someone else's character acting like a dick. But an actual attack like a kick or a punch which is deliberately written with the intent to injure someone else's character without telling them or asking their permission as you did is unacceptable.

Chaz's post for Pyro said that he went to shove Elprede out of the way and then moved immediately to start his battle with the enemy. It left no room for Elprede to attack Pyro as you wrote. You can't arbitrarily try to erase what happened in one post just because you didn't like what was said or done. As I said before that's called Power Playing, and if you're unfamiliar with the term it is a form of God-Modding. I refuse to tolerate God-Modding in any form, so consider that your one warning on the subject to never repeat performance with attacking another player controlled character without permission again.

If you don't like the way Elprede is being treated, physically or otherwise, contact the one who's upset you and ask them to edit their post. Chaz Ghost is an agreeable fellow. You could have sent him a pm asking "Hey, do you mind getting rid of the shove in your post and just have Pyro move past Elprede instead? Elprede would move to attack him if he tried that and I don't think we need that kind of drama IC." I have no doubts Chaz would have said "Okay" and edited his post for you. If for whatever reason that was not the case and he refused to edit the post you can bring such a thing to my attention and I will edit the post for you on the other player's behalf and give them a warning to be more agreeable and flexible with their material in the future. 

As a member of this RP you will not Power Play again deathrattle BB. All player controlled character fights are to be planned ahead of time and agreed upon by both participants. Even if it is only a single attack meant to try and start a fight, or to demonstrate frustration or intolerance of another character's action, it must be planned and agreed to by both participants.

Understood?

Uh... no, not really 'understood.' Never encountered being called a god-modder for doing a simple reaction to a post - in which case, Elprede's kick would have done little more than shove Pyro anyways due to the massive power difference, but okay. It's your rules. I've never had to actually work out how a fight would go between two characters because, well, that kind of ruins the flow of an RP for me if absolutely everything is pre-planned. I would have understood it if you had said that if I was being an ass and not letting him hit Elprede at all during a fight.

And don't assume how I feel about something, please. I'm not in the least upset. I would hardly consider that power-play but considering I have absolutely no power and whatever I say in this argument is just going to be disregarded anyways, I'm just going to accept it and move on with the RP.

@KingHink @ChazGhost @Shi no toki 2 @VMGrey

Everyone, I have bad news.

It brings me no joy to say that deathrattle BB has been ejected from the RP.

Part of the reason is his accusation: "... considering I have absolutely no power and whatever I say in this argument is just going to be disregarded anyways," as that is a direct assault on my integrity and standing as the GM of this RP and a fellow role-player.

All I've ever done since the moment he first contacted me about joining last year in October is to work with him to the best of my ability, and he is the one who helped shape much of what the RP has become. The mechanics of Ki. The spirit of the Original Super Saiyan. My creation of the Gods of the RP. The Darkhoods. The BEKD. All of it came from deathrattle BB's ideas and suggestions.

He had no right to say he had "no power" nor did he have the right to accuse me of disregarding whatever he said. For that accusation and how much it hurt me personally given all I've done for the RP based on his ideas, as well due to other things which were said in his private message to me after his OOC response was posted, I have removed him from the RP and ceased all communication with him.

Please don't press the matter or ask questions about this everyone. As I said this brings me no joy and I am very upset about having had to go this route. But what's done is done, and we will be moving forward without him.

I will take control of Elprede from here on out, and I would like everyone to continue posting as normal based on recent IC events regarding our battle with this nameless creature who is engaged in combat with Pyro.

Thank you.

Oh if think you could, maybe establish some sort of relationship between Strom and Faero before hand? If you want any personal details on Strom, just pm me or read over the character sheet if you haven't. 

Thank you in advance! 

@KingHink

D. Rex D. Rex Retro-Grey Retro-Grey Shi no toki 2 Shi no toki 2 ChazGhost ChazGhost

The site is back online and this looks to be where DB: K has moved. So now that we're back in action I think we can move on!

My last post is opening up space on the field for Pyro to continue his fight with this new creature, so Chaz has the floor unless the rest of us simply want to get out of his way.

Thank you!

D. Rex D. Rex Retro-Grey Retro-Grey Shi no toki 2 Shi no toki 2 ChazGhost ChazGhost

Hey guys. Since the site moved around, I know things have been a bit weird. If anyone's having trouble posting please let me know. If not, then don't worry about it too much. I'd rather not post yet, as there's room for the twins and/or Fae to react to Era asking them to gather with Valkyrie's poor unconscious form and I don't want to force things along too much.

Hey guys. Since the site moved around, I know things have been a bit weird. If anyone's having trouble posting please let me know. If not, then don't worry about it too much. I'd rather not post yet, as there's room for the twins and/or Fae to react to Era asking them to gather with Valkyrie's poor unconscious form and I don't want to force things along too much.

No trouble on my end! I just got to find time to post. I hope to get a post out on Monday. But I'm still around and still plan to keep on playing.

D. Rex D. Rex ChazGhost ChazGhost

I can only conclude from Shi no toki 2 Shi no toki 2 's silence and lack of posting that they are no longer part of the RP. As such we shall continue without them from here on out and we will consider their characters to have chosen to return to Metahnn when it's over instead of join our group. When and if I get my moderative power back over this RP, I will remove Shi no Toki 2 from the RP.

King, if you could post for Retro-Grey Retro-Grey by writing for Faero when next you have the time that would be great. If you need me to take over for Faero while you concentrate on Fae, I can do so. Let me know okay.

Thanks guys!

Hold up i am here.Just had a very busy week and i had to sate life.
But it 's properly sated now and i'm back.sorry for the wait.

Hold up i am here.Just had a very busy week and i had to sate life.
But it 's properly sated now and i'm back.sorry for the wait.

Very well. Thank you for getting back. In the future please do your best to notify me of when you will need to become less active okay?

Chello everyone, was wondering if this Rp is still open to join? Finally got some free time after I quit my job.

Chello everyone, was wondering if this Rp is still open to join? Finally got some free time after I quit my job.

At this time the RP is still open, however because you would be new to joining your character would begin the RP with a very low power level compared to the rest of us. My characters have power levels in the 7 million range at base level, and all those save VM Grey have broken at least 120,000 as they work their way up the chain. So long as you're okay with your character starting with a power level in the 30-35,000 range and working their way up from there, then you're good to attempt to join. Please create a character which conforms to the rules and guidelines for the "Characters" forum and wait for me to inspect it upon completion and, should it be approved, you may begin posting IC.

ChoShadow ChoShadow I will skip talking with the chitlins too, for now. Lol you know how solo posting is my weakness. Once I think of something for Fae to do, I will have her enter the scene again. But you are welcome to place her as you see fit.

Until then! I am going to try to get a post out tonight for Retro-Grey Retro-Grey and get things started there.

Though, boss, I could use a heads up or exposition on what the state of planet is currently, given the new leader there. Amd how it might have effected the Faerari family.

ChoShadow ChoShadow I will skip talking with the chitlins too, for now. Lol you know how solo posting is my weakness. Once I think of something for Fae to do, I will have her enter the scene again. But you are welcome to place her as you see fit.

Until then! I am going to try to get a post out tonight for Retro-Grey Retro-Grey and get things started there.

Though, boss, I could use a heads up or exposition on what the state of planet is currently, given the new leader there. Amd how it might have effected the Faerari family.

The planet is in tact, but the majority of Saiyans will be less than content with their new leader. He followed the typical Saiyan method of earning his place as King through a display of his power, but when he did so he wiped out an entire populated Saiyan city to do so. That kind of blatant and unnecessary violence is not the Saiyan way in this RP, so while the planet has accepted him they do not in any way desire him as their leader. But there's nothing they can do. With him being a Super Saiyan, there's nothing any of them can do. The smartest and strongest among them would never be able to stop him.

Overall life is as normal on Metahnn, but it's a pressured existence. Punishment for failure at one's duties is now met with fiercer backlash than it was before, and those who are weak are put through intensive sparring courses with their superiors. If they survive the courses and grow stronger, then that's great. But if they're too weak and either perish or hit their Genetic Limit and it's below 10,000, they are killed. The new King has no place in the Saiyan Race for weaklings. He wants them to be comprised of only the strongest, meaning a power of at least 25,000 and nothing less. Those without a power of 25K will be killed to "cleanse" the Saiyan Race of inferior genes.

Users who are viewing this thread