• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern - ooc -gamcheon boarding house

When you say 18+, do you mean Korean age or international age?
I would say that Korean age works since it does take place in korea. However if you prefer to use international age, like I am, you can.

I would say that Korean age works since it does take place in korea. However if you prefer to use international age, like I am, you can.
Kay, thanks!
One more question: When does this take place? Like, what time of the year? My chara is fresh out of high school so I'm trying to figure out timing.

Kay, thanks!
One more question: When does this take place? Like, what time of the year? My chara is fresh out of high school so I'm trying to figure out timing.
This is going to be taking place right as the summer begins.

is there anyone who can help me figuring out a name for my character? i'm kinda lost and i don't want to end up with an inappropriate name:puff:

is there anyone who can help me figuring out a name for my character? i'm kinda lost and i don't want to end up with an inappropriate name:puff:
I have a site I usually use. You can check it out of you want.

If anyone needs help with names or anything to do with Korean culture, make sure to speak up! Don't hesitate! ^_^
Also, I'll be PMing to see about relationships for my chara, so keep an eye out! (I'm so sorry for being so extra, I'm just really excited for this.)

Character Deadline
astraeaaa astraeaaa Yunn Yunn Honeybees Honeybees Yarrow Yarrow Rainzen Rainzen Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 k a r m a k a r m a junie junie @Yummy! Heim Heim two two Pandaskel Pandaskel bwi bwi Aero Aero Micera Micera Almeda Almeda

For those who are currently interested in this roleplay.

I will be setting a character deadline for the 27th. This means I will be decided which characters are the best fit for this roleplay. If there is a reason that you cannot complete a character, please tell me ASAP so that I can extend the deadline for you. If there are enough people who cannot meet the deadline, I might consider extending it, but I must warn you that if I extend the deadline too long, I will lose personal interest in this roleplay. I wanted to give you all a heads up.

just wanted to let you know that i'm editing my character every day a bit, so it's not that i'm not doing anything lol. I will give a heads up when he's finished!
and i also just wanted to say something here heh

just wanted to let you know that i'm editing my character every day a bit, so it's not that i'm not doing anything lol. I will give a heads up when he's finished!
and i also just wanted to say something here heh
It's all good~ he's looking good so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Back