• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

[OOC] 𝐠 𝐚 𝐮 𝐠 𝐞

post is almost up, bare(bear?) with me on if you see some typos or grammar issues, i'm rlly tired :-(

post is up, forgive me for some of the stuff once again, this is not representative of my fully alert writing style !!
I will do better in future posts

I’ll try and get a post out soon! I’ve got a bit of a migraine that won’t go away so it’s been rough on the roleplaying front since my brain is a bit fried atm

My migraine and sickness is finally going away. I will try and have a post up at the latest by Tuesday. Apologies for the radio silence. It’s been a rough couple days lol

i gotta stop writing when im tired, but i always get inspiration when im super sleepy :,((( anyways made an update to the side story, with some sleepy grammar in the mix LOL

also no worries OrganicUFO OrganicUFO take ya time and hope you're feeling better!

Posted!
lmk if y’all see any grammar errors as I didn’t proof read it ;-(((( been very busy but it’ll slow down towards end of august!

EDIT: changed from evening to morning in IC post, forgot it was early morning !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back