• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Earth 17371

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Her favorite trick would to make you think she a house cat or other animal and have you think she just ignoring you.

Lol, it's all fun and games until that one big, multi-issue fight when the team accidentally rescues a stray cat instead of Sam.

Lol, it's all fun and games until that one big, multi-issue fight when the team accidentally rescues a stray cat instead of Sam.
Max doesn't like cat food though and prefer to fight the instincts that says eat the mouse.

1. Aurum Aurum : To clarify, your character's main powers can only be activated when in her fire form? If so, does that stand true for her enhanced physiology as well?

Yep! It's only once she ignites that she gets the powers and the enhanced physiology. But igniting doesn't necessarily mean going super high temp right off the bat. Once she starts heating up she can already use that.

Just ... Just play with the mouse until it stops breathing, then leave it in someone's shoe.
I wish my cat did that. She plays with a love mouse as if it was a baby kitten and my other one that a large cat got curious and then they tried to fight each other. I threw the mouse outside into the wall.

I wish my cat did that. She plays with a love mouse as if it was a baby kitten and my other one that a large cat got curious and then they tried to fight each other. I threw the mouse outside into the wall.

Oh no! Poor mouse, but it isn't like they're endangered. Otherwise, that sounds adorable ... better than stepping on a mouse corpse :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back