• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Earth 17371

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Booperboy Booperboy The thing is, Kinetic force isn't a fundamental force and therefore putting his power to control fundamental force is incorrect

Booperboy Booperboy basically if she did a cold blooded animal form and it be winter she wouldn't be able to move. She have any inherit weakness of the animal form she takes a long with it strengths. She also takes on the primal instincts of an animal. Like a cat predatory drive to kill a mouse.

Booperboy Booperboy basically if she did a cold blooded animal form and it be winter she wouldn't be able to move. She have any inherit weakness of the animal form she takes a long with it strengths. She also takes on the primal instincts of an animal. Like a cat predatory drive to kill a mouse.

She's an ANIMORPH! ... I'm so old -_-

But I get that. So am I old?

When you drink tea, do you sometimes find yourself holding the cup in both hands because it's warm?
Have you started subconsciously groaning out loud when you get up from the couch, or from bed, or have to go to work/school?
Do you sometimes hear new music, and find yourself thinking "Just because I would totally dance to this, doesn't mean I have to respect it as a musical artform"?
Have you ever manually calculated the unit price on a bag of chips to determine which brand will provide you the most starch at the lowest cost?

... then Rooke ... I may have bad news for you ...

When you drink tea, do you sometimes find yourself holding the cup in both hands because it's warm?
Have you started subconsciously groaning out loud when you get up from the couch, or from bed, or have to go to work/school?
Do you sometimes hear new music, and find yourself thinking "Just because I would totally dance to this, doesn't mean I have to respect it as a musical artform"?
Have you ever manually calculated the unit price on a bag of chips to determine which brand will provide you the most starch at the lowest cost?

... then Rooke ... I may have bad news for you ...
I've done three of four. Shit.

I mean, I posted a second character application but it doesn't seem like the GM is going to let me in.

If not, I think I've got just one more character App to post. This ought to be good.

Alright peeps, I suppose while we wait for @thebigbadwolfy and rooke rooke to finish their characters, and for me to finish the sub-plot villain, I suppose I could 'critique' the applications so far. If your post was either liked or loved by me, then it's accepted (which is all but one of you), but there are still some things that could be further explained/improved upon, or a quick change. So, why don't I begin with the first application then:
  1. @Aurum : To clarify, your character's main powers can only be activated when in her fire form? If so, does that stand true for her enhanced physiology as well?
  2. @finessekid.23 : While your first character can breathe in most toxic gases, he can't fully ventilate all toxic gases? So would it stand true that there are a few toxic gases that could potentially be harmful? Also, I suppose the Inhumans dislike Zotz to a certain degree, through your description of their standing affiliation being "strained" (nothing wrong with that, just curious is all).
  3. SeantheIrishman SeantheIrishman : Nick Fury would technically be dead in this RP, but for the sake of context, I'll just allow the possibility that Fury became an A.I. (similar to what happened with Tony Stark in "Infamous Iron Man #1")
  4. Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie : You're character looks fine; no real quirks in my eyes
  5. @Lux___Wolf : Just to clarify, Pharos and Orion are separate 'people'. Pharos is the picture to the right, and Orion is the picture to the left? Could you also elaborate a little more on your ability "Laser Pierce"? Also, Orion and Pharos "struggle to work the microwave", yet they know how to correct eyes, spines, and skin - and remove hair and tumors? Seems a little off is all.
  6. @finessekid.23 : I got nothin'.
  7. @Karcen : You're missing your strength stat. And no skills?
  8. @Elekta Kount : You're good.
  9. DOUBLENICK3L DOUBLENICK3L : Your Pym Particles ability is not finished and your "Skilled Thief" belongs under skills. Minor things, really.
  10. Vsland Vsland : Now, Bia is the personified spirit of Force, and Kratos is the God of strength. However, in the MARVEL universe, it's different. That being said, you can keep Kratos as the God of Force or you can switch to Bia. Up to you really. Also, just add fundamental before "forces" in your abilities section. Your character's abilities, and character in general, is fine. This RP, when it was originally created, was intended to allow the writer's full control over how they wanted their characters to be - whether that be powerful or weak, dumb or smart, fast or slow, etc.
  11. Lil Shirou Lil Shirou : Could you elaborate more on what you mean by: "She has all the weaknesses of the animal forms she takes"? What weaknesses would these be?
  12. @thebigbadwolfy : You're still working on yours, so . . . you're excused for now. Looking good though.
  13. rooke rooke : I'll review yours when you're done.
  14. MrThe MrThe : For *obvious* reasons, I cannot accept your character. Your application, despite it's comedic input, has offensive content that others are sensitive of.
I fixed all the problems with my character, so you can check it whenever you get the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back