• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Down the Rabbit Hole

I haven't eaten since noon and that was just a small dish of leftover macaroni n cheese. It's already after 10pm

I went ahead and posted. ^_^

I have NO appetite at all with this cold.

Kry, are we finally on the same time zone!? It's 10:18 pm here on the island.

Good evening all. Hello and Welcome Rose.

I just signed on because I was bored, I wanted to see if I could get my mind going yet by reading stuff. But I think my mind is on my tummy at the moment. White Grape juice doesnt seem to pair well with a "Surf-n-Turf" shrimp and beef ramen noodle mix. I will be working on my post. Hopefully I can have it up before I go to pass out to wake up for work tomorrow. As it is, I'm already a little sad one of my coworkers I actually enjoy working with, and one of the hardest workers I've been with may end up transferring out. But I don't blame him. The store manager is, and has been so far, nothing but two faced and I'm just going to bide my time as he promotes me up to the bonused assistant spot.

poppet poppet RoseSparrow RoseSparrow

Wow, I just realized, there is at least 4 royals in Hole. I know with Lilah having no memory, but Rose, I wanted to ask how you wanted to do the interactions with Auris and Aria. How well would they have known each other and what not? I know from some back story I was trying to work out, it wasn't uncommon for Auris' parents to basically parade him about to set up a good match for him and strengthen the kingdom....I have a few ideas running in my head and idk which way to go. -.-

Oh hello I'm part of this too I think. Been a weird week. Sorry for the silence. I've mostly just been lurking about. But welcome to the fun RoseSparrow RoseSparrow !

Also that is funny; 4 royals and 1 homeless lady.

I was thinking of how well Ayaka and Aria would know each other, either just casually, like whenever there is ever a big royal function type thing, or actually in a friendly, keep in touch regularly, or maybe, since I was thinking of since my mermaid knows magic and such, she would've had to learn somewhere, hence maybe there is a school for the magical world. were they school friends? roommates(boarding school)? stuff like that. Same stuff I was going to ask Poppet for Delilah.

At least the royals aren't snooty to yours Cupcake.

Perhaps Ayaka and Aria are friendly and keep in touch regularly, after all boarding school for Magical Auqatic beings.

I like the idea of them having known each other, too. Now that Lilah is known to have been cold and distant before though, I'm kind of interested in seeing how they react to seeing her as her true self, as that develops. I'd say Lilah was either never allowed to attend schools, or if she did, she didn't seem to hang around with or speak to anyone more than she had to.

Alright! :D
Blergh. So tired and so hot. Aries is messing with our weiney dog. She is so attached to him and won't stay off the bed when he tells her to get down. But his own fault, he plays with her most, roughly like she's used to from having lived with another family before ours took her in, and they had bigger dogs.

Oh, she's cute, don't get me wrong. Her coloring actually reminds me of a dobey. But she is so attached to Aries its not funny. Though she does have a tendency at bed time, when I lie on my stomach/side with a body pillow, she lays out in between my legs and rests her head on my butt. >.< Silly puppy.

Sorry guys. I meant to reply quickly but now its been a few days. Ugh. My brain is dead. I feel like I have a fever actually.

Oh no! Being sick sucks! I'm at the tail end of a cold myself. It was horrible.

So, either I'm imagining it or the thermometer is on the fritz. It said my temp was 98.6. But my body was feeling hotter than normal. Hell I was able to go into our walkin cooler at the store without needing a jacket on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back