• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Down the Rabbit Hole

I was thinking the same thing. It used to be pretty cool, even with its problems back then. Now it's just like... when a kind of good restaurant gets new management, and they start serving frozen dinners, only you have to figure out where the menu is before you can come in, and then they're all sold out, and don't have chairs.

That's...........actually a great comparison. lol. I love where your mind goes sometimes. It really sucks cuz I like going back and re-reading our old rps and stuff. Especially if I'm about to use a character from one in something new, it kinda reminds me of how the character should be and stuff.

Same! My problem was trying to find an old RP without them offering a search function anymore, just so that I could see what my username was, lol. I couldn't remember, so I couldn't log on. It was really wacky.

It's such a shame, that place used to be so well organized. At least menewsha is still well organized, just, mostly dead except for private rps.

Going to be posting very soon. I think I know how to go about meeting Lilah again but acting like it’s the first time lmao

All the best things in life do. Though I've actually been logged in to mene for like a few days cuz I've been reading alot of my old rps there. Especially since I was thinking of using a couple characters in a rp on discord.

Good luck with your post!

Okay, I've heard "discord" a few times recently. Please enlighten me. What is it? Can I has one?

You used to have one. We talked on it for a bit, then you disappeared.

WHAT!? I HAD ONE!? Do I have to, download something? What was my username!?

Seriously my memory is getting to be as bad as Lilah's. x.x

it's amazing. I mainly use it for dungeons and dragons info and making plans with my d&d group, and we also use it for text based rps because for some reason my d&d friends refuse to join a forum. but it's nice cuz i have it on my phone and my computer.

lol Poppet. technically you don't have to download it. There's a browser version for computers, or you can download it to the computer, and it's in the app store on smart phones. and according to our server that i didn't leave, your user name was Poppet.

oh you can get to the website by going to discordapp.com Also, this is why I write down my usernames and passwords in a notebook and what sites/things they're for lol.

I'll have to see if I can remember my password, lol. I never write anything down. What was that elf game we played once?

I haven't played it in forever. I don't even think it's on this computer actually.

It was pretty good. Probably still one of my favorite mmos.

And it was great! I can't believe you did that on your phone. I can barely text two sentences in under an hour.

Should I wait for Amani and Cupcake?

i only ever do phone posts as a last resort and even then it is far less than ideal. I can text fairly quickly but it is annoying. Still i prefer texting to actual phone calls lol. And idk. I wanna say it's up to you to wait, but like one post shouldn't hurt, since the character came in and spoke directly to your character I think it'd be okay to immediately respond.

And it was great! I can't believe you did that on your phone. I can barely text two sentences in under an hour.

Should I wait for Amani and Cupcake?
That is completely up to you!
I wouldn’t mind if you replied or if you wanted to wait.
And there were three slight misspelling errors but other than that I think I did okay.. c: and thanks Poppet! I really wanted to set the scene in which Ayaka met Delilah again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back