• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

(OOC) Empire of Zune

Characters
Here
I can just make kora a hermaphrodit if we really want some diversity I wanted her to be one anyway

Okay, posted. Hope it's passable.

I've introduced colour codes as well. Gold for Jezebeth's speech, white for everything else and red italics for... Well... When the bad thoughts come :)

Okay, posted. Hope it's passable.

I've introduced colour codes as well. Gold for Jezebeth's speech, white for everything else and red italics for... Well... When the bad thoughts come :)

Alright. That's cool. The way I better differentiate between thoughts and speech is that I put ' instead of " around thoughts with the italics. So like

"Man, who would've thought getting stabbed would hurt so much.." Is an example of speech while

'Man, who would've thought getting stabbed would hurt so much..' would represent thought.

Alright. That's cool. The way I better differentiate between thoughts and speech is that I put ' instead of " around thoughts with the italics. So like

"Man, who would've thought getting stabbed would hurt so much.." Is an example of speech while

'Man, who would've thought getting stabbed would hurt so much..' would represent thought.

I don't mean in the grammatical sense, man. I meant that I'll highlight parts that hint at Jezebeth's other side. So the more red you see, the more Jezebeth has fallen into the deep end. I was just trying to be funny with the 'bad thoughts'. :)

But yes, I use italics to indicate thought.

I don't mean in the grammatical sense, man. I meant that I'll highlight parts that hint at Jezebeth's other side. So the more red you see, the more Jezebeth has fallen into the deep end. I was just trying to be funny with the 'bad thoughts'. :)

But yes, I use italics to indicate thought.

Ah, I thought you meant you italicized individual thought from your character, but I understand now.

Hey unfortunately I have to out. I would usually love these kind of rps but I haven't done one since i joined the military and im actually exhausted 24/7 XD. So sorry for wasting your time i wish you guys the best.

I guess I'll wait for everyone to post before I go on and make a second one.

Hey unfortunately I have to out. I would usually love these kind of rps but I haven't done one since i joined the military and im actually exhausted 24/7 XD. So sorry for wasting your time i wish you guys the best.

Well, it's good that you have the decency to leave before you've dug too deep into the RP. I'd say that you're fine by my books. Maybe we might meet again :)

Probably shouldn't have ended my narrative post so early. I know it's kind of hard to respond to posts that only move your position and hardly advances the plot, but, I'll move it a bit quicker next time I post.

Actually, I was thinking that you moved us along a little too fast. 10 minutes is a long time, and I find it hard to believe that all our characters were just waiting around. Could have talked and stuff, but nevermind, expect a post from me soon.

Welp, I was preoccupied yesterday and came back to find that no one else has posted yet. I was about to make my reply, are we still going?

Welp, I was preoccupied yesterday and came back to find that no one else has posted yet. I was about to make my reply, are we still going?
Yeah, we're still going. I don't mind there being a one day delay before you post. As I said, 2 paragraphs per week will do.

Pretty good.

Have you ever looked at when you first started RPing and compared your writing skills from then to now? I tried this RP a while ago. I'm not surprised that it died.

Yeah, for me I tend to be incredibly long winded and my build up of climax was too slow as a result.

This RP certainly have flaws, but it's good. As a rule, I don't join RPs unless I'm absolutely sure I won't leave it suddenly.

there isn't much i can say I'm just waiting to for the time skip or something.

On the contrary. I purposefully made it so you can interact with the people around you and not just the NPC's. That's the point of the narrative posts that only change the setting slightly. Go talk to someone if you want to say something. Otherwise, no post is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back