@Alannnah

@budgieboo

@RemainingQuestions

@Proxploxtops

@RainbowBeaver

@Lord Pug

@Cicero Vinter

@Ketringa

I regret that it comes to this, but I got to do a member count.

Anyone who don't reply within three days will be remove from the RP.

Especially if @Alannnah and @budgieboo is both absent I might need to make a new RP project.

Even if you do decide to leave, thank you for showing interest initially. And I figure now is the time to try to revive this if I can.

My fault. I completely forgot about this RP. I think I'll just have to drop up. Sorry I didn't really get to RP.

My fault. I completely forgot about this RP. I think I'll just have to drop up. Sorry I didn't really get to RP.

We are doing a member count if we need to start it again. Also, positions might change. 

The rp itself didnt get really far too.

On 1/8/2017 at 11:01 PM, Osthavula said:

@Alannnah

@budgieboo

@RemainingQuestions

@Proxploxtops

@RainbowBeaver

@Lord Pug

@Cicero Vinter

@Ketringa

I regret that it comes to this, but I got to do a member count.

Anyone who don't reply within three days will be remove from the RP.

Especially if @Alannnah and @budgieboo is both absent I might need to make a new RP project.

Even if you do decide to leave, thank you for showing interest initially. And I figure now is the time to try to revive this if I can.

So... The three days are over... What now? I'd also be interested in restarting the RP with an altered premise or something.

@Proxploxtops

@Lord Pug

@RemainingQuestions

@Ketringa

Heya!

Thanks for stay with me.

If you are still interested, do you want to do an altered version of it? Tell me what you wish to do.

Also note that all roles are open now if you have decided to do the exact same thing. (history, character etc. will be changed of course, idea the same)

I'm open to all roles as well except for the princess and princess =D

8 hours ago, Osthavula said:

@Proxploxtops

@Lord Pug

@RemainingQuestions

@Ketringa

Heya!

Thanks for stay with me.

If you are still interested, do you want to do an altered version of it? Tell me what you wish to do.

Also note that all roles are open now if you have decided to do the exact same thing. (history, character etc. will be changed of course, idea the same)

I might be open to the prince role, but that would be a different prince than the one we had of course

Sorry I just can't keep up with the roleplay anymore! :(  this was posted like a month ago I guess? Any who, hard to keep the data up in my cellphone. Byye 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back