OOC Discussion

@Proxploxtops The Queen wouldn't be mad about Alex getting the throne over Robert as she loves both her sons, however, I think she would be more concerned for him, his ability to rule, and the effects this may have on him. 

The King on the other hand, is mad about it but he has come to accept it because he has no other option aside from having another son.

@Osthavula Won't the King already be dead when Robert returns, so he won't have an opinion on it? Because if Robert came back and the King was still alive, I can't imagine the King or Alexandre hesitating at the chance to make Robert king. 

I believe you tagged the wrong person there. Osthavula was the one who mentioned who'll be happy or mad. :P

So the 'accident', is it intentional? If yes, who is behind it?

And remember I talked about whether to create a hostile country?

Perhaps the hostile country is the one that ambushed me, however they would be using I'll equipped mercenaries to make it seem like common raiders/bandits?

A hostile country would be cool in order to add a third party.

Perhaps the hostile country is the one that ambushed me, however they would be using I'll equipped mercenaries to make it seem like common raiders/bandits?

A hostile country would be cool in order to add a third party.

Very well. I should think of one shortly.

I put on the new kingdom, it is in the background tab in this project.

Again, don't be shy to post, really.

Guys, just so you know, this hasn't die yet! (at least I hope it didn't)

Hope you will have a great new year! (or had one. I know people who had new year because of the time difference)

Ah it's been a while, sorry for that... I was so caught up with actually keeping my good resolutions that I kinda forgot about even going online hehe. At least my good intentions haven't fallen apart yet?

But let's get this party ball back on the road!

I'll go ahead and jump out of this y'all . been gone to long , have zero idea what's going on Lol . happy new year! Bye , and sorry! 

I'll go ahead and jump out of this y'all . been gone to long , have zero idea what's going on Lol . happy new year! Bye , and sorry! 

Honestly, nothing had happened. A ball started, princess hasn't come out of her room, a small chat happened between the prince's sister and her friend.

So sorry, I've been traveling for the holidays and in all my traveling I forgot what RPs I was in...or supposed to join...or supposed to post the starting post for. >~< It's been hectic.

So sorry, I've been traveling for the holidays and in all my traveling I forgot what RPs I was in...or supposed to join...or supposed to post the starting post for. >~< It's been hectic.

I understand. I got a bit confused after the holidays too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back