OOC Discussion

Wait, what happened not too far after the betrothal? So there was a war during the parent's childhood (or around that time), then the fighting stopped due to an agreement, but there was still resentment and that leads into something else after the marriage and Robert's return? Just want to make sure I'm on the right track before I start thinking of ideas.

It could be resentment or people who still kept the war mindset like the king. People fight for different reasons. But it is after/during Roberts return that some signs showed that was out of place, and hints of a war brewing. This is still undecided though, since it will be a grand scale and I think people need to agree on this if we do start it.

Just wondering, we aren't having posting orders or wait-till-everyone-has-posted-before-posting-again rules right? 

Just wondering, we aren't having posting orders or wait-till-everyone-has-posted-before-posting-again rules right? 

No posting order yet, but people in the same scene should post together I think.

At the ball there is no restriction, later on if there is things happening in two places, then maybe I'd say let a conversation finish first?

No posting order yet, but people in the same scene should post together I think.

At the ball there is no restriction, later on if there is things happening in two places, then maybe I'd say let a conversation finish first?

In that case would it be alright if I posted a reply now?

You can change it if you want, it's still very early in the RP. It just started.

If you make any changes do tell me though so I have an idea.

I'll just stick to being a worker in a ball. I don't know if I mentioned this, but I plan on having my character making a mistake and causing an NPC to get mad. That way somebody else could enter the situation.

I'll just stick to being a worker in a ball. I don't know if I mentioned this, but I plan on having my character making a mistake and causing an NPC to get mad. That way somebody else could enter the situation.

I see. Sounds okay.

@budgieboo just wondering whether the princess's name is Adelaide or Adeline? The bio says one and your post says another. 

Haha, I can't believe I got her own name wrong! I guess it's going to be Adeline, now, since that's how I remembered it back then. 

I'll bring you the scraps if my body if that helps.

Also, do you want me to come after the ball or during? I was thinking after as that would pretty much seal the deal.

After. After the prince and the princess's engagement is sealed actually.

And I'm thinking that means you will lose the throne if they are official.

After. After the prince and the princess's engagement is sealed actually.

And I'm thinking that means you will lose the throne if they are official.

I would rather it be official and I be petty about it with you.

I would imagine the king and queen be mad too that he'll become king instead of me but the king dies soon after I return?

I would rather it be official and I be petty about it with you.

I would imagine the king and queen be mad too that he'll become king instead of me but the king dies soon after I return?

This we need to discuss with @Alannnah (Yes since we are family and this is family matter)

I imagine the Queen will be happy and relieved that you are alive, and the king will be very unhappy, but he will still hold the rule that now Alxeandre is the sucessor.

I'm not sure how the Queen will feel about he being king instead of you.

For the king dying part, we haven't decided how and when yet so it's not certain yet.

This we need to discuss with @Alannnah (Yes since we are family and this is family matter)

I imagine the Queen will be happy and relieved that you are alive, and the king will be very unhappy, but he will still hold the rule that now Alxeandre is the sucessor.

I'm not sure how the Queen will feel about he being king instead of you.

For the king dying part, we haven't decided how and when yet so it's not certain yet.

True, we can discuss this in PMS if needed. For now, let us feast at the ball and witness the union of two couples and a world war.

True, we can discuss this in PMS if needed. For now, let us feast at the ball and witness the union of two couples and a world war.

The war happens much later. But lets.

Wait who is the other couple?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Proxploxtops The Queen wouldn't be mad about Alex getting the throne over Robert as she loves both her sons, however, I think she would be more concerned for him, his ability to rule, and the effects this may have on him. 

The King on the other hand, is mad about it but he has come to accept it because he has no other option aside from having another son.

@Osthavula Won't the King already be dead when Robert returns, so he won't have an opinion on it? Because if Robert came back and the King was still alive, I can't imagine the King or Alexandre hesitating at the chance to make Robert king. 

@Proxploxtops The Queen wouldn't be mad about Alex getting the throne over Robert as she loves both her sons, however, I think she would be more concerned for him, his ability to rule, and the effects this may have on him. 

The King on the other hand, is mad about it but he has come to accept it because he has no other option aside from having another son.

@Osthavula Won't the King already be dead when Robert returns, so he won't have an opinion on it? Because if Robert came back and the King was still alive, I can't imagine the King or Alexandre hesitating at the chance to make Robert king. 

But then there is rules, and I thought he would be one that would follow it completely. But of course we can kill him off XD

When and how is the problem.

But then there is rules, and I thought he would be one that would follow it completely. But of course we can kill him off XD

When and how is the problem.

But what is the rule? He's getting married but does that mean he is definitely going to rule? Of course he is at this stage because he's the only one, but the King is currently well and they wouldn't be making arrangements for his leadership just yet. Just a thought though. 

But what is the rule? He's getting married but does that mean he is definitely going to rule? Of course he is at this stage because he's the only one, but the King is currently well and they wouldn't be making arrangements for his leadership just yet. Just a thought though. 

Yeah... So someone killed the king?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back