@Alannnah

@budgieboo

@RemainingQuestions

@Proxploxtops

@RainbowBeaver

@Lord Pug

@Cicero Vinter

@Ketringa

This is the OOC thread you've been waiting for! (maybe??)

So guys, I think first we need to discuss how our characters will meet and possible problems that will appear one by one as the story progress.

Feel free to talk about anything actually. If anything major had reached a conclusion I might update this first post as well.

i might not replied as frequently as it is exam time, but I'll check when I can =)

Guys the RP post was up!!!! You've got to forgive my writing XD It's not great. Tell me if I need to change anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this was asked or answered beforehand, but what time around the setting would we be starting within the RP? Would it start before the engagement, or during where the prince and the princess are just finding out they're going to be engaged?

Sorry if this was asked or answered beforehand, but what time around the setting would we be starting within the RP? Would it start before the engagement, or during where the prince and the princess are just finding out they're going to be engaged?

Ths you need to ask @Alannnah so you guys know how and when you guys will meet and everything.

My idea is that the RP start a bit before they meet so haracters within the same country can have a chance to interact, but it can start from where you'll meet too of course.

I remember he also asked whether this will take place mainly in one kingdom or both, what do you think?

Ths you need to ask @Alannnah so you guys know how and when you guys will meet and everything.

My idea is that the RP start a bit before they meet so haracters within the same country can have a chance to interact, but it can start from where you'll meet too of course.

I remember he also asked whether this will take place mainly in one kingdom or both, what do you think?

Well, I wouldn't really mind either, though maybe it would be better/more easier that it could take place mostly in one area, due to my belief that it would be easier for more characters to interact with each other if they were closer in proximity. Or, perhaps these two kingdoms could simply be closer to each other for that?

Though, the real question would be which one would be going to be inheriting what, and which one would be moving towards in the other's kingdom. 

my thoughts;

traditionally (i'm not a history buff or anything) usually the princess would be married out, and the crown prince would be staying to rule his kingdom from his father, going along gender roles. but i guess that's probably been mentioned already.

it seems like the rp's setting, at least with valdor's kingdom, seems to be more along those lines as well. but honestly, it also seems like either kingdom has motivation to try and marry off the both of them to their other one. mine, because even if my kingdom doesn't follow that tradition, the elder (or for now) princess is sickly and doesn't do well in publicity, which is important to rule a kingdom. and the prince, because he doesn't have good relations with his father, and his father doesn't think he could do well with inheriting the kingdom. and since he's planning the wedding, it seems to me he's doing it just so the younger son can inherit the kingdom, but i might just be completely wrong. so i don't really have an opinion which way it could go. 

@budgieboo and I think @Lord Pug and @RemainingQuestions

Plus @Alannnah at this

The original RP thread I got this idea from started with a ball, a ceremony "anouncing" the engagement of the prince and princess. Do you think that'll be a good place to start?And since what budgieboo said... this will take place in Valdor perhaps?

The original RP thread I got this idea from started with a ball, a ceremony "anouncing" the engagement of the prince and princess. Do you think that'll be a good place to start?And since what budgieboo said... this will take place in Valdor perhaps?

I think a ball would be a good starting point, because there would be a more concentrated group of people! Maybe she'll be forced to interact with others because her parents are pushing her to go there, and it'll be interesting to see the prince interact with her in that sense with that first meeting. 

And, maybe we could discuss it a little more about which would be the main kingdom. I think Valdor would probably be more interesting in general, due to the war focused culture of it and how it might be restricting towards the princess, but I fully still think it could go either way. I think we may need more input on it from the others before we decide, since it's a pretty big decision, haha. 

I think a ball would be a good starting point, because there would be a more concentrated group of people! Maybe she'll be forced to interact with others because her parents are pushing her to go there, and it'll be interesting to see the prince interact with her in that sense with that first meeting. 

And, maybe we could discuss it a little more about which would be the main kingdom. I think Valdor would probably be more interesting in general, due to the war focused culture of it and how it might be restricting towards the princess, but I fully still think it could go either way. I think we may need more input on it from the others before we decide, since it's a pretty big decision, haha. 

Hence this thread =)

@budgiebooI'd like to talk about the big touble that's going to happen afterwards as well. If the war happens, what do you think will be the cause?

I was thinking that maybe my character could be preparing the food. Like, since he's a hunter, he would have had to bring the meat and the chefs would ask him to help out for extra coins or something.

I was thinking that maybe my character could be preparing the food. Like, since he's a hunter, he would have had to bring the meat and the chefs would ask him to help out for extra coins or something.

That's a nice idea, I was a bit worrying about your role XD

who will you be talking to mostly?

That's a nice idea, I was a bit worrying about your role XD

who will you be talking to mostly?

I guess whoever gets food first lol. I don't know maybe he'll make a mistake, anger some people, and hopefully somebody else will stop the conflict.

By the way, I think my character is originally from Palimino. Since the whole party is in Valdor, can we say a higher up hired him or something?

I guess whoever gets food first lol. I don't know maybe he'll make a mistake, anger some people, and hopefully somebody else will stop the conflict.

By the way, I think my character is originally from Palimino. Since the whole party is in Valdor, can we say a higher up hired him or something?

Perhaps you stayed with princess staff? Just an idea?

@Osthavula Hey, I was wondering if Robert and the princess could have some sort of friendship, such as exchanging letters between the king and your character. It would give us something to start with.as my character is already the opposite of the prince and friends with the court, however I don't have much about you.

@Osthavula Hey, I was wondering if Robert and the princess could have some sort of friendship, such as exchanging letters between the king and your character. It would give us something to start with.as my character is already the opposite of the prince and friends with the court, however I don't have much about you.

That was the point though, if you read about my character's bio. There would be like small talks if they happen to see each other, but she grew distanced from her family.

That was the point though, if you read about my character's bio. There would be like small talks if they happen to see each other, but she grew distanced from her family.

I did read your bio, however when you grew distant from the family, I thought perhaps my character would till try to maintain a friendship with you, despite circumstances.

That might change later on though, since she would try to find him. He will come back right?

That might change later on though, since she would try to find him. He will come back right?

Yes, Robert would likely come back to the capital as I plan for him to be running g away from barbarians (his company would be battered from the Ambush and few in numbers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back