OOC Discussion

I had approved the floofersnoof and totally forgot to tell Sunny. Whoops.

Also, I have generated a histogram of heroism scores in the RP: [link] There's basically only seven characters with a reasonably high enough heroism score to be actual "superheroes" if they so chose: Morgan Brahn, Cecilia, Aaron, Lazarus, Nike, Kyle, and Urial.

Last edited by a moderator:

I just really like this song.... It should be someone's theme. >.>

Aaron is going to be so glad to see Eve again.  

Even though he has had his epiphany and gotten past his self doubts, he is still going to be thrilled to have a teaching partner. 

Also, he built the trap with just his own two hands. IMAGINE what they will be capable of building in the school's backyard as a team!!

Still dont know why Eve didn't get McNab to rebuild her face.

Because Lazarus only 'knows' how to rebuild Allen. (At least that's what I heard from both Gus and Bag O Fruit, a couple of times)

So it might work but then Eve would have Allen's face instead? >.<

@Suzuki Mine with those enhanced senses and hearing i bet things get real... nois y for sevan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

I for one, approve of McNabs face on everything.

8.gif

Captain Hesperus

I apologize for my lack of posting as of late, I've had a lot of college stuff going on, I'll actually be able to post tomorrow, I've been working on a really long one for a week or two. Michael post for the post-Raguel incident. You can probably see where that's going.

I apologize for my lack of posting as of late, I've had a lot of college stuff going on, I'll actually be able to post tomorrow, I've been working on a really long one for a week or two. Michael post for the post-Raguel incident. You can probably see where that's going.

2.5 closed a week ago, sadly. I suppose reminiscing about the 1/14 to 1/25 period on the way to school wednesday afternoon is still open, but the flashback post thread is locked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back