OOC Discussion

@Giyari

Sorry, as you might've noticed I never got to posting as I said I would.

Been a bit busy lately but I think I've got everything stressful out the way.

I'll start making a post for Lile first thing after I get back!

M0N0 said:
@Giyari
Sorry, as you might've noticed I never got to posting as I said I would.

Been a bit busy lately but I think I've got everything stressful out the way.

I'll start making a post for Lile first thing after I get back!
No rush, I'm not a feverent poster so whenever you feel you're ready :)

@ViAdvena, @Teh Frixz,@Suzuki Mine

Not sure if the security cameras have thermal imaging or not, and not sure if there is audio in the gym. Kind of hoping nobody is watching those monitors right now. Hoping 90 seconds or so, in and out, will keep me from getting flying tackled by 108's finest. And as for YOU Marianne, this how gentle hearts guilelessly revenge themselves on the more wily amongst the flock! Have fun trying to sleep tonight! ;)

Fear not, my friends. I am planning a massive post/wall of text containing both of my active characters. It is a slow climb, but I think the payoff will be legendary.

@Teh Frixz @Suzuki Mine

Sorry to do this, but I'm going on hiatus from the thread. Some things have came up in my life along with notifications not working at all. x 3x;;; Once things settle on my end and bashing my notifications does something, I'll come back in.

sorry, when i realized i was able to post i told weli i would yesterday but got bogged down with vacation homework so it'll take a wee bit longer

@Teh Frixz, @Suzuki Mine, @Zahzi

So things got a little crazy Sunday, been at the hospital with my fiancée and her dad because he had a stroke. Had to leave my laptop at school so that the sub could show "Cosmos" episodes until I get back, and not sure if I can post properly with my iPad. At any rate, my next post is likely to be brief, probably tomorrow night after I get home. Unless anyone has plans to flying tackle the erstwhile streaker, he'll be bursting into the MD classroom and saying 'Hey there' to Jordan. If there ARE security guards converging on Luc, or planning to, let me know, and I will hold off a while. Assuming I do make it to class, any thoughts on how to play the interaction with Jordan, Zahzi? I figure this is the start of Luc's second semester, so maybe he has seen Jordan around and has heard how smart he is, but maybe doesn't know about the social anxiety thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting on some other posts but yeah, I think they'd attempt to converge, at least Riley would. Wanted to do something with that.

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]Waiting on some other posts but yeah, I think they'd attempt to converge, at least Riley would. Wanted to do something with that.

[/QUOTE]
Cool. I will wait a while then. Be gentle! Luc's had a rough day.

@Teh Frixz

You know what would be very funny is if you attempted to taze him. Not sure what would happen. Probably nothing, but maybe something crazy like.

[/is slowly working on a Praxi post]

[/may or may not be distracted with the fact that she gets to see her almost six-year-old son for the first time in two years during the summer]

So hyped...! ;;; u ;;;

[QUOTE="Suzuki Mine]almost six-year-old son

[/QUOTE]
In all the time I've known you, I TOTALLY forgot you were a parent!

welian said:
In all the time I've known you, I TOTALLY forgot you were a parent!
Yeeees~

j5N8Uws.jpg

He's so big now...! ;;; u ;;;

Wow! Giant eyes, anime style. So cute. My boy will be 17 in September, but I will skip the picture as he is following this thread and might well kill me in my sleep.

Nice post by the way! Praxi gearing up makes me want to shout (in slow motion)

"RUN, LUCAS, RUN!"

Man, I would love if my mom joined RPN and got into RPing. She's always wanted to try a tabletop style campaign.

We've been gaming together, in one form or another, since he was about two. My shins still have welts from the little plastic collapsible light sabers!

So even though I've been hella busy with finals, the RP is still open and under way. Just in case, you know.... anyone wants to take over for a week or so..... move things along.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back