OOC Discussion

Hello people! I was nudged here by @welian and @DJMagicHat! Some of you I know from Wel's Dream RP, so "hello again!" and to the others "nice to meet you!" I have a character almost done and ready to submit and share with you all. To give you a taste, her power is essentially Requiping magic from FairyTail mixed with a Bag of Holding from D&D :3

@STATIC was that ok? i can rework my post if its not ofc

boy i am so out of practice in writing, hopefully ill be able to write prettier once i get back into this thing

also yea eden's only showing a lot of hostility/unease in that post because its been a while since he's been thrown off, as time goes on he'll probably get back to his real personality

//noms popcorn and watches posts roll in

Y'all are going to have a lot of fun, soon. My last exam is tomorrow morning...

Hope the exam went well, Welian. I think I may have found a teacher for Collateral Damage and You. I hope you like him. Any feedback by fellow RPrs would be appreciated. He is my first attempt at an S class. Starting fiddling about a month ago. Finally finished tonight.

MALLORY, A

5448206_orig.jpg
  • AspectScale
    COUR?????????09
    ALTR?????????06
    ORDR?????????08
    KIND?????????07
    PRCT?????????01
    DIPL?????????05
  • Full Name

Aaron Iapetus Mallory

Nicknames

Blacklight, Abomination of physics, Singularity Guy, Deadstar

Codename

Solo

Male

43 years

Rank

S Rank

Limiter

Active, Level 4

Role

Faculty, Collateral Damage and You

Attachments

• 5448206_orig.jpg
    5448206_orig.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1
@Gus I'll look at him tomorrow, I just got home - and I'm about to head right to bed. Hopefully a few of the other RPers would be willing to critique tonight!

Alright... UPDATE! Along with the growing amount of shit piling up on my end, a positive came out of this: I have a new job. So, I'm not sure how my scheduling is gonna be since it's very off the cuff right now.

[QUOTE="mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y]Alright... UPDATE! Along with the growing amount of shit piling up on my end, a positive came out of this: I have a new job. So, I'm not sure how my scheduling is gonna be since it's very off the cuff right now.

[/QUOTE]
congratulations on the job c:

and goodnight gus and weli — ill send u a pm asap gus

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y]Alright... UPDATE! Along with the growing amount of shit piling up on my end, a positive came out of this: I have a new job. So, I'm not sure how my scheduling is gonna be since it's very off the cuff right now.

[/QUOTE]
Gratz MT!

welian said:
something something only old people go to bed before midnight
//is old
By that definition, I have been old longer than any of y'all have been alive. :P

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]Awwww yisss. Finished my finals and coming down from the proverbial after semester high. I'll catch up with a post soooon

[/QUOTE]
Love the post. I am going to assume that it is me you have found and not, say, Dante. I should have a short response post to put the ball back in your court by this afternoon. Yay for quiet study halls!

Posting this to get some feedback on what everyone thinks. Constructive criticism helps, or sarcastic as well. But, I hope to be joining you all as soon as I'm done. :D

Reed J.

blank_profile_picture_973460_960_720.png

• AspectScale
    COUR?????????03
    ALTR?????????01
    ORDR?????????02
    KIND?????????01
    PRCT?????????02
    DIPL?????????02
  • Full Name

Jack Andrew Reed

Nicknames

None

Codename

W.I.P.

Male

Twenty-seven

Rank

S

Limiter

Not sure.

Role

Captive Student?

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Unlimited said:
Posting this to get some feedback on what everyone thinks. Constructive criticism helps, or sarcastic as well. But, I hope to be joining you all as soon as I'm done. :D
Reed J.

blank_profile_picture_973460_960_720.png

• AspectScale
    COUR▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮03
    ALTR▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮01
    ORDR▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮02
    KIND▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮01
    PRCT▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮02
    DIPL▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮02
  • Full Name

Jack Andrew Reed

Nicknames

None

Codename

W.I.P.

Male

Twenty-seven

Rank

S

Limiter

Not sure.

Role

Captive Student?

:D

How large a vehicle? 2 ton bomb will do a crazy amount of collateral damage. Is there a delay? Are you immune to all detonations you cause or only self detonations? Because if you are anywhere near a 2 ton detonation, you will also need to resurrect from that. What are the limits of the reach of the power? If you touch the wall of a building will the whole building go up or just two tons or so of brick? What if you touch the sidewalk? Does the whole city explode? I have questions! It is an intriguing, if insanely dangerous, power. Do you have to will the explosion to happen, or if you trip and touch a thing can it just go off spontaneously? Given that you identify as 'aggressive' perhaps that last question is a moot point… I am also not sure how aggressive and mellow co-exist in the same personality. Is he bi-polar? Or just sort of: "hey dude, I'm like totally going you explode you to death right now, sorry man." (Imagining Bodhi from point break here) Those are my off the cuff thoughts. Hope that helps?

So. The snowball fight everybody was rolling a single d12. So that is what I rolled for my attempted duck trip of Riley. I am guessing a three does not cut it? What happens now?

Had to google, but found the wikipedia link on ambien. I think Luc may take a nice nap, as his only superhuman trait is agility. It's ok. He's had a day; could probably use a little bit of sleepy-time.

That was the fastest turn around I have ever seen by the way! Shock rating was as much from the speed of your typing as from the shock of being put under sedation so shortly after hearing a snap that I will probably assume is my neck. I have a busy afternoon and evening, so I probably can't turn it around until tomorrow, but I think Luc is going to be missing class today… Sorry DJM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back