OOC Discussion

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]So there's ranks A-E on the form. Are there no more S rank?

[/QUOTE]
I have no idea what you're talking about, I totally did not accidentally leave out an entire rank and just now added it back in.

-safe from purge yeeee-

I'll be updating the profile and adding to the spreadsheet... when I'm: 1) not dead & 2) not devouring this tub of white chocolate and raspberry truffle ice cream.

EDIT: AND POSTING! :I I.. totally didn't forget that. Ha... ha....

Last edited by a moderator:
Bitch you gonna share your ice cream with me or what?

And tbh pretty much everyone is safe from the purge right now.

[/stares at the two possible second characters she may or may not be able to submit at the beginning of next month]

I... can't decide who I'd wanna bring in more... DX

Nice late sleep, coffee on board, character interactions to tie to, happy saturday. Should have a post up in an hour or so.

@welian

I know you announced a purge and everything so this will probably be acknowledged once you've completed those cool ass spreadsheets but what's everyone's status?

Is It possible we could just get a basic list of everyone who's still in the RP and not in the rp?

That moment when I try to write up a Praxi post to Bad Romance.

It... doesn't fit at all... e___e;;;

[/switches to Confident]

EDIT;; [/ended up on the L.A. Noire OST]

Dat subtle compliment on Leo's rugged Italian good looks by Praxi after he left the room.

[/drinks own coffee 'cause method acting]

So, I'm not sure any of remember this but, @RemainingQuestions and @ViAdvena were having a chat about Luci Tolbert and Gabrielle D'Avolo and, I said it inspired me to draw...

Well, the inspiration came back!

Gabrielle's part is ready :33 (Try to guess Luci's part until I'm done~)

So, have this WIP drawing :D

20160418_171459_by_necessity4fun-d9zid27.jpg

(I wanted to attach it to put on a album but I guess it doesn't work at the cellphone?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back