• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] Demetia [a fantasy-themed isekai]

Should there be an announcement page?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
If you want to avoid that you can simply say 'no more sword user please' instead of deleting sword from the setting. Im sure people will understand.
Wait what. Sorry Xd im my brain is kind of short circuiting right now but what. If I established no sword users, what would be the point in adding swords to the arsenal or the world. It would simply just create an increased variety of weapons for the ones in this world, but prevent or discourage players from using it, rendering it useless.

Wait what. Sorry Xd im my brain is kind of short circuiting right now but what. If I established no sword users, what would be the point in adding swords to the arsenal or the world. It would simply just create an increased variety of weapons for the ones in this world, but prevent or discourage players from using it, rendering it useless.
If your brain is short circuiting then please rest first.

Hewwo, im back now from my catnap. Also Ace Cream Ace Cream , feel free to continue this in pms if this need be explained any further.
I just want to make a fencer or samurai type character, but there's no sword. If the reason of such thing is something like sword-banning by the king or some other in-universe reason then I will accept that but it seems the reason is simply your fear of getting a bunch of sword-type characters, which then I found too extreme of a regulation to erase all swords from existence instead of just talking it out.

I just want to make a fencer or samurai type character, but there's no sword. If the reason of such thing is something like sword-banning by the king or some other in-universe reason then I will accept that but it seems the reason is simply your fear of getting a bunch of sword-type characters, which then I found too extreme of a regulation to erase all swords from existence instead of just talking it out.
Hmmmm, although I understand your point of view, I will still stick to the current roster of weapons, as I've already crafted a sense of importance for each and every weapon. And although the sword will be present in this world, it will be special to certain characters due to plot reasons that for he time being will keep to myself.
Alternatively, we could work some sort of arrangement with the fencer class in the future, as spears or naginata too were once used by the samurai.

*shuffles in*

Yo, this where we put the shitposts?

Alright i'll open up to others with a joke, ehmn.

What did the fellah on the coast do while he watvhed a ship wreck?

He let it sink in.

Now excuse me as I go make a character that aims to throw the book at people. With magic. Ish.

Sooo, those still in the making, what are you thinking of making?

Part of me is trying to make the most stupid way to die for my poor soul.

I'll be expressing interest in this, sure. Probably gonna do a spear-thing.

Also gotta ask though. Are we gonna be getting more stat points over the course of the RP? What do the numbers even mean for stats? Is 3 Strength, like, enough to casually toss horses around?

Last edited:
Horse juggling, a common pass time.

Sooo, those still in the making, what are you thinking of making?

Part of me is trying to make the most stupid way to die for my poor soul.
For the most part? I'd like to take a spear, but I'll most likely take the Bow. I'd love it if you could like, switch from a Bow to a Dagger, but it is what it is. No big deal. In any case, I've just gotta stick consistent to the Huntress aesthetic I've got cooking up.

I'll be expressing interest in this, sure. Probably gonna do a spear-thing.

Also gotta ask though. Are we gonna be getting more stat points over the course of the RP? What do the numbers even mean for stats? Is 3 Strength, like, enough to casually toss horses around?
I've also gotta ask about this, Risotoo Risotoo . A reference for the stats would be nice for roleplaying, as would what kind of system we'll be using them in. (Also, if a character could horse-juggle, I would absolutely die for them.)

For the most part? I'd like to take a spear, but I'll most likely take the Bow. I'd love it if you could like, switch from a Bow to a Dagger, but it is what it is. No big deal. In any case, I've just gotta stick consistent to the Huntress aesthetic I've got cooking up.

I've also gotta ask about this, Risotoo Risotoo . A reference for the stats would be nice for roleplaying, as would what kind of system we'll be using them in. (Also, if a character could horse-juggle, I would absolutely die for them.)
When in doubt, bow is stick with string, remove string, it is stick. Stick is also a club.

Therefore.

Bow = Club.

Bow = Bonk.

My math in fallible.

that said, i may just go full unga bunga and make a Himbo.

Edit: wait theres already a few unga, perhaps magic? or speedy bonk?

When in doubt, bow is stick with string, remove string, it is stick. Stick is also a club.

Therefore.

Bow = Club.

Bow = Bonk.

My math in fallible.

that said, i may just go full unga bunga and make a Himbo.

Edit: wait theres already a few unga, perhaps magic? or speedy bonk?
And if you snap the that bad boy in half? Double the clubs. Double the bonks. Then you can just tie the string back together when you're done to make nunchuks. My god, man...you are a damned genius among men.

Also, my character is up! Tell me if there's anything wrong with her.

Shes fucken cool I'd say

Your lovely gm has returned from work. Finally.
Also also, guys once y'all are done pm me. Thanks! :)

Dick Plenty posted~

Dick Plenty posted~
I didn't know what to expect when I saw his name as Dick Plenty. I was given a man of finer tastes. Ace job, my dude.
Also glad somebody can cook. Echo would and has probably aten food raw before just to avoid using a fire to cook it.

I didn't know what to expect when I saw his name as Dick Plenty. I was given a man of finer tastes. Ace job, my dude.
Also glad somebody can cook. Echo would and has probably aten food raw before just to avoid using a fire to cook it.
hahaha, moment I saw she had problems I felt the need to.

Fine tastes, he doesn't mind guys... but... well.. certain types if yea get me.

plus, we needed somebody sturdy and focused on keeping folks safe I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back