• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Demetia [a fantasy themed isekai roleplay]

Risotoo

pulling for snek boss
Light.

A piercing brilliance enveloping you in all it's magnificent and pure glory. It's a little warm everywhere, but it doesn't really bother you.

Well, maybe just a bit.

Actually... Now it's starting to hurt. You open your eyes slightly, and a hellscape unravels before you.

Stretching as far as the eye can see, fire blankets the concrete towers of your city. You can only stand, frozen, as you witness the catastrophe unfolding below your apartment, of people screaming in unending agony as they try to run. But from what? And where to? There's nowhere to hide as the heat from the roads scorch them in it's merciless flames.

Suddenly, you start to smell smoke. You don't need to look to know that the fires have come for you. Rather than suffer the impending burning, you quietly step outside onto your balcony. I can't really explain it, but a strange calm had evoked you then. Looking down, the pavement below sure looked nice.

You close your eyes again, and suddenly, down. Down, down, do you go to the streets, giving one final look to the burning apartments above. How sad, to have not been able to witness the final moments of the lifetime you lost. Perhaps it was the way your heart clenched, as if denying that this world had been snatched from your grasp within seconds. Or maybe it was that look in your face, that sense of surety that dwelled within your eyes even as you came upon your final destination. Either way, when I saw you, I knew for sure that you would be the one to save our world.

So, will you help me?

-----

Helloo there, Im Risotoo ^^ and welcome to Demetia. This roleplay will be taking place in a high-fantasy isekai, where the majestic dwell. Magic is seen as a normality in this world, and generally, peace has started to fall on this world. However, an evil force has gathered in the horizon, and it's your job (yes, you) to stop it before it forces the realms of Demetia to collide. Here in this world, you will be reincarnated as a wandering adventurer drinking away the day in a tavern. Currently, I'm looking for 4-8 players to join in but this will expand as the plot progresses.

images (2).jpeg

Also also !!

... no wait actually, I think I'll tell you after you've joined :3

But first before you begin...
1. Please try to show activeness at least once a week. Here in this rp I'm trying to aim for longevity, so if you're going to join, please make sure you are quite on board. If you're going to be inactive for more than a week, please notify me beforehand so that I can prepare.
2. In regards to posting amount, we adhere that you post at least a single paragraph per post.
3. Whenever we are interacting with each other out of character, please make sure to uphold a general sense of respect for each other, even if our ideaologies might sometimes clash.
4. Other than all of that, remember to have fun ^^. I know I sound very serious above but if life gets in the way, remember that you don't need to force yourself to post. I understand that sometimes, the muse goes away. Just please make sure to tell me beforehand, then i'm cool with it. :D
And thats it! Please make sure to read this before proceeding, and yeah, hope you have a great day. To all those who didn't read dem rules, I say to you: boo.

so what classes are there, cause I have a few ideas but I want to make sure of the classes before deciding on anything concrete

so what classes are there, cause I have a few ideas but I want to make sure of the classes before deciding on anything concrete
classes will be sent in along the rumor section. for now, but feel free to churn out ideas for now :3. ill be happy to add them in the roster if they agree with the system.

kay then so I was thinking of either playing a summoner type person or a blue mage type person

So what races are there? Cause that also factors into my decision
To clarify, you're character is being transported to a pre-existing avatar with generally no past history but, if you want to, you may, and can make quests or plotlines based off on that. However, pls consult me beforehand >~<.

Hey y'all, get yo asses over here.

Im interested! Do slimes exist in this world? Cuz.. uhh................................. Idk I like playing as sentient slimes with magic.
*Ehehe, not at all vibing towards Rimuru Tempest*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back