• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] Demetia [a fantasy-themed isekai]

Should there be an announcement page?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Risotoo

pulling for snek boss
Every adventurer needs to take some rest once in a while, and in this story, here lies the trials and tribulations betwixt the heroes of our story.

Halloo, Riso here, and welcome welcome one and all to the great O.O.C. :3. Feel free to discuss and argue (peacefully) your ideas and wonky plotlines here !!

My ass is here.
71xxAnHKziL.jpg

Lmao haha.
Anyway for those interested, magic is governed by the four branches, and are only given when graced by the god, via any connectin, people thus deeming it Graces.

Lmao haha.
Anyway for those interested, magic is governed by the four branches, and are only given when graced by the god, via any connectin, people thus deeming it Graces.

Speaking of my alchemist idea: i was thinking of basicaly making an alchemical mage or witch sort of thing produces bombs of vials with seemingly magical effects. E.g healing potions, Molotov cocktails but with lightning effects that sort of thing. Would that work?

Speaking of my alchemist idea: i was thinking of basicaly making an alchemical mage or witch sort of thing produces bombs of vials with seemingly magical effects. E.g healing potions, Molotov cocktails but with lightning effects that sort of thing. Would that work?
We'll see •>•. Ill send the rumors once the interest keeps rolling :v

Also also, one thing i keep noticing. Peeps be saying this world is dementia. Its demetia not dementia, get it right gosh darn it >:{

Oh yeah i forgot to say this but anyway, when you think you are done with your cs, pls pm me about it and ill see if theres any incongruities.

I have questions:
  1. Which 'homeland' is asked in the CS? Is it the country in which their previous life originated from or the current life kingdom they're originatined from?
  2. Since we get 6 stat point and there's 6 stats, does this mean the only possible distribution for each is 1? Or is it possible to just give a stat 0?
  3. How long it has been seen the characters are reincarnated? Did they reincarnated as baby? Or just suddenly popped into existence?

I have questions:
  1. Which 'homeland' is asked in the CS? Is it the country in which their previous life originated from or the current life kingdom they're originatined from?
  2. Since we get 6 stat point and there's 6 stats, does this mean the only possible distribution for each is 1? Or is it possible to just give a stat 0?
  3. How long it has been seen the characters are reincarnated? Did they reincarnated as baby? Or just suddenly popped into existence?
Oohh, these are good questions.

For 1. It's their originial homeland as in like were they from Japan or America etc. etc. It's more just for the fun of it.
2. Yup, you can put all your stats on vitality or intelligence and still turn out fine.
3. Its been about three months now since you've popped into that new body. Before you entered into that body, it didn't seem to hold any past connections or history with anyone, not unlike a blank slate. Your only experience of this world are those three months, which I'll leave you all to plot out.

Heyo, wanted to check in progress on dem characters ^^. But also do you guys think I should make an announcement page or smth?

Edit: actually w8 nvm.

I just realize but there's no sword in the arsenal choice. Is this intentional?
Huhuhu. Thou hast finally noticed. Yup it is. I've played many a dnd rp before and there have been far too many swordwielders. So, in this world, the notion of a 'sword' is seen as alien.

Huhuhu. Thou hast finally noticed. Yup it is. I've played many a dnd rp before and there have been far too many swordwielders. So, in this world, the notion of a 'sword' is seen as alien.
Huh, that's just... weird. People make knifes but combat big knife is weird?? Ehh.

Huh, that's just... weird. People make knifes but combat big knife is weird?? Ehh.
Ehe! but also one murr reason why, is because, at least from my experience, a lot of people pick swords. However, if that were to happen, a combat imbalance would occur due to some enemies being more prone to specified weapons and some being immune, persay, a tanky foe were to attack the party, a large majority would be ineffective to said opponent and may become stuck.

Ehe! but also one murr reason why, is because, at least from my experience, a lot of people pick swords. However, if that were to happen, a combat imbalance would occur due to some enemies being more prone to specified weapons and some being immune, persay, a tanky foe were to attack the party, a large majority would be ineffective to said opponent and may become stuck.
If you want to avoid that you can simply say 'no more sword user please' instead of deleting sword from the setting. Im sure people will understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back