[OOC] Communications

That song brings out all the old school feels.

s4pgyt.gif

Uber hooded owl erryday.

@Crono I'm still hooked on Pokemon, so I'm going to stall out starting a thread with Brian until I'm satisfied. Since you're doing the same, I didn't think this would be too upsetting.

@LokiofSP Damian is giving me a real... Wolverine-type vibe. You feel it, too?

Uber hooded owl erryday.

@Crono I'm still hooked on Pokemon, so I'm going to stall out starting a thread with Brian until I'm satisfied. Since you're doing the same, I didn't think this would be too upsetting.

Justin-Timberlake-Blank-Stare.gif

So upset, can you feel how upset I am? Burning into your very soul?

12/10 would be upset again.

@sitanomoto Ok I'm a little curious. Do Rebecca and Alphus know each other? Or do are they vaguely aware of each other's existence, it's been bugging me for a while so I thought I'd ask.

I dunno. It would be cool if they actually knew each other, but I don't have a preference either way.

Whatever you want is fine really. 

I suppose we could make them acquaintances at best. Perhaps they sparred a few times during training, maybe even went on a mission or two together- to an extent their familiar with each other at least to a certain degree, up until after Alcatraz sounds about fine. Whether or not she knows anything about his past (if at all) eh I'll leave for you to decide and I'll just go from there on whatever ya choose.

@sitanomoto

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sir Les Paul

I'm still in!  But between in-laws for the weekend (and the week) and my 7 month old, my schedule's pretty shot at the moment.  I'll post when I can find a minute.  Otherwise my regular schedule resumes no latter than next Monday so there's that.  

Sorry for leaving you hanging!

just bought my first 3DS and I LOVE THIS DAMN THING! Been playing X and waiting till after christmas to get moon. I need that cute little grass starter! NEED IT! Xernias is may fav legendary now tho.

I'm a genwunner, so Mewtwo remains mine. In Gen 6, I was all about Froakie, though. I tend to avoid the effeminate pokemon... doesn't quite suit the whole rockabilly guitarist thing I have going for me, otherwise I would have went with Fennekin. 

So far, Gen Seven has been everything long-term Pokemon fans have prayed for. A new plotline, new mechanics, the elimination of the need for HM's, individual flight zones, basically a "quest tracker", significantly more difficult mechanics, and the fact they're staving off the Pokemon Bank until people have had enough time to play the game as intended without trades means we're getting the game how they balanced it, and in my opinion, they did a great job. You get a ton of benefits from filling up the Pokedex, but they set fairly difficult values on it sometimes - which is actually good. Because catching those last few Pokemon means you might have to do an annoying extended battle where they keep "calling on" help - and that can even wear down a pokemon ten levels ahead. Solo-running with a sweeper in this game won't get you its full value...

...and I fucking love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back