[OOC] Communications

Should throw this out there now, but since the semester reopens next week, I'll be busy getting settled in since I recently discovered I'll be having quite a few roommates. I'll try to pop in when I can, but for the next couple days I'll be preoccupied as well.

I feel like this is more of a Noir/Sci-Fi/Superhero/Crime movie instead of an RP. And that is a big thing, in my opinion - that this feels so realistic.

Been saying the same thing for the longest time

It feels like I'm watching an Ocean's Eleven movie in Gotham right now, and I love it.

Should throw this out there now, but since the semester reopens next week, I'll be busy getting settled in since I recently discovered I'll be having quite a few roommates. I'll try to pop in when I can, but for the next couple days I'll be preoccupied as well.

Oh yikes, Roommates can be hell. Thats actually why my posting has been seldom and few. I had the MOTHER OF HORRIBLE ROOMMATES. She was an absolute monster. 

I'm really, really sorry everyone. Especially you Sir Les Paul.

But I'm discontinuing roleplay completely for a few weeks due to real-life issues, such as they are. Hopefully I'm back soon enough to continue as part of this amazing roleplay!

Life comes first every time, friend. No worries. This roleplay will assuredly be here when you return, likely just itching to reintroduce your characters. :D  Needless to say, your spot is reserved.

@Hell-Jumper I feel you.  I wish I could help you more.  On my second of two week long business trips, I've been pretty tanked for time but I keep meaning to try studying up on Bludhaven so I can come up with some plot on my own (while minimizing the risk of coming up with something that breaks this game's canon).  

I'd engage with @sitanomoto but, given the plot writeup I saw, I don't see a way of doing that without (A) potentially metagaming our way into that plot arc and (B) hijacking and interrupting said plot arc.  Seems like it needs to happen on its own.  

We'll figure out something, buddy. :)

My preceptor broke his hand. My preceptor is not at work. Work is busy. I'm doing things I'm not trained for. Come home frustrated, easily-irritable and exhausted daily. Don't want to bring that into the RP. Will respond Friday evening/Saturday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Severely Overworked,

Sir Les Paul

On another note, I appreciate all the patience. Most of you know how faithfully active I am. If my ass wasn't getting kicked thoroughly, I assure you, I would be keeping all of you on your toes.

Hugs for you, Sir. <3  I hope things get better for you c; in the meantime we shall faithfully wait~

Further to @Sir Les Paul's announcement, I'll be partnering with @sitanomoto on the ideal approach for Bludhaven and actively fine-tuning an overarching metaplot for the city for the forseeable.

@Hell-Jumper especially: Thanks for your patience.  

For anyone else wanting a piece of Bludhaven: Let me know your interest, what you'd like to do, and who you play and I'll see what I can do work you into the mix!

@ShadowBroker That's a perfectly great opening post!  Nothing's utterly wrong, or wrong at all.  Part of the fun in starting out is establishing your sense of character, what kind of a guy Huge is to actually play (and not just think about).  It may take a few posts to settle in.  Take your time.  

I'm going to give @sitanomoto and @Hell-Jumper some time to reply before replying to your post.  Mostly because it makes it a little easier to read what's happened and keeps a slower poster from having to go 5-10 posts back to find what they're supposed to reply to.  If I haven't had a reply by tomorrow or Friday, I'll move ahead with you.  In the meantime, you might try reading the past posts in the Bludhaven thread or taking a tour of the other threads to see what other people are up to.  The way this game's designed, there's a lot of crossover potential so these characters may very well be characters Huge will run into!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back