OOC Chatter

Ursula's hand slowly wrapped around their's, hoping she was gripping it gently. She then slowly shook with wide eyes and stars replacing her usual green slits. Wa-Was she actually talking to someone?! This was so...so...COOL! She was actually talking to someone who DIDN'T give birth to her! She nodded excitedly to every word they said. This person was so interesting! Ursula was finally talking to people again and the first one she was talking to was a Ninja! A rather small Ninja...well, Ursula was kinda big after all. Everyone kinda looked small to her, even her Mom and Dad. But that didn't mean they weren't scary. Ursula blinked at their name. That sure was a mouthful...could Ursula even say it? She then blushed, however, a black tint slowly appearing on her red cheeks, when they said they couldn't hear her name. Oh...right...

She took a deep breath. "i-i'M UrSuLa!" Ursula said, a bit nervous, yet excited. Could this be it?! Would she finally make a new friend?! This had caused her long and thick red tail to slowly wrap around the person's feet in excitement, but Ursula didn't really notice. OK! Say something else, Ursula! ...What else could she say, though?! Ursula nervously mashed her two clawed fingers together and shifted her green slits fo eyes nervously, trying to find something they could talk about.  "s-sO...i-i BeT bEiNg A NiNja iS fUN!" Ursula said cheerfully, sweating as she was thinking on the spot. "a-aNd...I CaN Do tHiS!" And with that, she held out her arm before it and her hand slowly began to glow in a black aura. Little black sparks flew from her arms before, in a flash, she now had a tentacle where her arm used to be. Realzing what she did, her eyes widened and she backed away a bit. "U-UhM...t-tAda?"

@NekoQueen49

-=-=((Could someone direct me to the double like button? x D))=-=-

Hey, so, uh, I think I'm going to be leaving this RP. I just can't find the motivation or inspiration to create a character right now, and if I were to join, that would probably take a while.

So... Uh... Sorry... Bye now!

well  Mom passed away on the 7th, so I should be coming on at least once a day while at my Sisters

So while I've been going on anyone willing to tell me where the rp is at. I haven't the strength or disposition to read it all at the moment

Ella Trics

-=-=((Freshman))=-=-

Seeing that Aran was going to take a nap, but because of being unsure of whether or not it was safe to move away from her spot, the girl decide to stay put and watch the girl until the boat ride ends. That was what she did until an all familiar face poked his head out at Ella, threatening her (again) to give him the air horn or she'll regret it. The girl stood up and walked straight towards the boy while also holding her own fists. "Well loo-." The girl had earlier ignored Aran's yelling in the background, but that was before she had also heard something walking straight towards her. Ella turned her head around to see an upset Aran walking straight towards them. Frightened (and not wanting to be Aran's dinner) the girl ran back to her chair from earlier and hid behind it while trying to hold herself the best she could.

-=-=(( @Advent Azure & @TenaciousTinkerer))=-=-

-=-=((Need to look at Ella's CS? Click the link in my signature!))=-=-

-=-=-((Sorry that I took so long post I was really busy the past few days with it being the first week of school for me and such))=-=-

-=-=((@Advent Azure & @TenaciousTinkerer Bump!))=-=-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back