OOC chat

Would we make a separate tab for them? Or just do them in the ic thread? Personally I think we should make an extra tab, and then the two people who want to make a support convo could make their own thread/topic so it doesn't all get cluttered. 

Would we make a separate tab for them? Or just do them in the ic thread? Personally I think we should make an extra tab, and then the two people who want to make a support convo could make their own thread/topic so it doesn't all get cluttered. 

I will open a separate thread for it. The idea is that two people will build a support in the PMs, and when they are done, one of them posts it in  a topic.

Sooooo....does anyone have Heroes yet? Cause I can't play it until I get my phone back next week.

Ok, kinda of an exaggeration, but I saw like 3 or four people with a ★star Lucy, and Roys were everywhere (someone got three of him in one summon).

I didnt have high expectations for Heroes and I thought it did be like Mario Run and that you'd have to pay for it. But nope. Omg it's so fun. My fave scout so far. 

IMG_5506.PNG

i got some 5 stars too. But I really want a tharja. 

The 5 star draw rate is very generous compared to a game like Love live where the draw rate for the highest rarity is 1 percent. 

Having a blast so far. Got 5* Camilla on my first reroll, and got a 4* Marth too. Just gotta get a Hector and I'll be happy lol. 

IMG_4993.PNG

IMG_4996.PNG

I swear, this game better give me Roy once I get to play. Hawkeye would be nice too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back