OOC chat

@Truthblade I'd hate to sound a bit apprehensive, but do I still have the medallion? The way you said it before I edited my post just seems unanswered.

I was aaying that he seems to be too eastern for this rp's setting. It was possible for hin to be from the outrealmd, but in that case, he wouldn't have a medallion because this realm is the only one where they exist. So sadly, no. If you still want to have a medallion, you will have to make another character since you are allowed to have multiple ones (up to 6).

I don't know if you've reread the backstory so that I am not in the East. Even so, just because the medallion would be East of the camp doesn't mean that I am in an Eastern part of the map. Just means that it is East from the camp.

I don't know if you've reread the backstory so that I am not in the East. Even so, just because the medallion would be East of the camp doesn't mean that I am in an Eastern part of the map. Just means that it is East from the camp.

Ok its fine now, but now the ONLY problem is that, as i have specified in the interest check, the medallions do not work now because the realms are no longer tied. I am sorry if i sound nitpicky by the way.

Hey everyone, the soldiers are just npcs. Don't be afraid to make your characters fight on their own and try to arrange meetings for them without me. I am waiting on @Solaire_ before I post again. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not to decide who gets in the game, it's to decide who gets a special promo card. 

And i I want a promo tharja please Nintendo. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not to decide who gets in the game, it's to decide who gets a special promo card. 

And i I want a promo tharja please Nintendo. 

And gets in a special wallpaper/calander (i don't know which one, or is it both. Its so confusing).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back