OOC chat

Stats are really for aesthetics or a better look into a charcters abilities. This isn't really a mechanical rp.

K. Just saying, sicne I had my eye balling at the +30 mag, and +30 Skl from the medallion the guy had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I'll be honest....I just realized I haven't worked out how the story will start off. I had the idea that it would start off with an enemy kingdom declaring war on the main kingdom for an unknown reason (which is lampshaded). Any ideas for how we should start off?

Also, would anyone else want the second Lord spot (they should have some relationship to Solaire's character), because I will take it if no one else will claim it.

@Solaire_@Katakon @Have You Ever Tasted Sand @Shirou Emiya @TheBlackSwordsman @TheForgottenDoll @TheUltimateSpiderFan @Captain Spooks @Maki @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Hm, maybe the enemy kingdom starts invading the capital city near the castle or something, and all of the characters happen to be there for various reasons? 

Ok, I'll be honest....I just realized I haven't worked out how the story will start off. I had the idea that it would start off with an enemy kingdom declaring war on the main kingdom for an unknown reason (which is lampshaded). Any ideas for how we should start off?

Also, would anyone else want the second Lord spot (they should have some relationship to Solaire's character), because I will take it if no one else will claim it.

@Solaire_@Katakon @Have You Ever Tasted Sand @Shirou Emiya @TheBlackSwordsman @TheForgottenDoll @TheUltimateSpiderFan @Captain Spooks @Maki @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

I can take it if it's alright with you.

We can try that, but I am saving my character for later. I will work on a starting post sometime this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back