OOC chat

I really like all of your***** characters!

Aww thank you! I had trouble discerning what was too over powered and stuff. You're free to adopt one of them if you'd like, I feel that if different people played each sister it would really highlight their sisterly bond development. 

Aww thank you! I had trouble discerning what was too over powered and stuff. You're free to adopt one of them if you'd like, I feel that if different people played each sister it would really highlight their sisterly bond development. 

I'll think about your offer. Of there are other people who want the roles then they can have it, but if not I'll gladly take one. 

Also so if you need a way to enter the rp I left an opening for you. Mine and another's characters are fighting a wyvern right now, so if you want your Pegasus knights can come in and help. If you had something else planned that's right, and I have alternative solutions. 

Who remembers these?

032translate1.jpg

I'd be fine with a timeskip as well. However, should we just assume that Imrae, Ian, Towan, and Cynefrid decided to discuss the pricing of the whole hiring thing later, or should we finish that up first? 

I'd be fine with a timeskip as well. However, should we just assume that Imrae, Ian, Towan, and Cynefrid decided to discuss the pricing of the whole hiring thing later, or should we finish that up first? 

We can assume they summed it ip (assuming @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki and @Have You Ever Tasted Sand are still in this).

I am trying to play some Heroes to get my FE hype back up so i can commit myself to the to making the post.

So many typos.... T~T I suck at editing things... Anyway! @Truthblade, is my character alright where he is? If not, I can do a little tweaking. Also, sorry if I assumed wrongly on how the invasion of the city was going... If you have any problems, I'd appreciate a few pointers on where to take this all.

So many typos.... T~T I suck at editing things... Anyway! @Truthblade, is my character alright where he is? If not, I can do a little tweaking. Also, sorry if I assumed wrongly on how the invasion of the city was going... If you have any problems, I'd appreciate a few pointers on where to take this all.

The only thing is that Towan wasn't really shouting anything in the fight (assuming he was the rider you were referring too).

Hey everyone! I just got accepted in! 

I only have one question at this very moment. Is there still a lord spot open? 

If so, does the lord have to be a noble of the kingdom we're all fighting for?

Ok, looks like this is more than one question. 

Hey everyone! I just got accepted in! 

I only have one question at this very moment. Is there still a lord spot open? 

If so, does the lord have to be a noble of the kingdom we're all fighting for?

Ok, looks like this is more than one question. 

That depends on if Spooks still wants it or not (i am going to have to PM him now to see).

For purpose of the plot i have in mind now, i would prefer if the Lord was noble as well.

I probably won't make my character a lord anyway, so don't worry about that!

One more question. For that "stat" portion of the character sheet would you like their current stats, or their stat growth? I'm seeing stat growth in other character sheets but I just want to make sure.

@Truthblade

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread