OOC Chat

i go into to work at like 3:30 am then i have to do work outs then weight lifting training then go get my medical for airforce. by the time i get all that done and some sleep i bet there will be 50 more pages for me to catch up on

I will bring Kora back into the story once everyone is grouped together meeting up with high lord @Birdsie

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_static_e97oiuldu9wk4cckgc080g0sk.gif

@Birdsie Did I good sempai?

i go into to work at like 3:30 am then i have to do work outs then weight lifting training then go get my medical for airforce. by the time i get all that done and some sleep i bet there will be 50 more pages for me to catch up on

I will bring Kora back into the story once everyone is grouped together meeting up with high lord @Birdsie

Oi, I will not let Kora get left behind I have plans for her. Evil plans, no just regular plans, but I mean all my plans are evil plans. I look forward to seeing her with the group tomorrow!

@Lost It's alright Lost real life gets all of us. If you're free right now I'm bored as hell and Shiaria is just leaning against a wall. 

Otherwise I'll just go back to failing at trying to write a proper Si-fi rp character. Si-Fi is not my genre. Seriously and this is a army one. I have like no idea what I'm doing. Plus it's a remake character and I can't find any of my old CS's because RPN keeps flinging my shit around. =.= 

I'm really bored and its too early to go to sleep.

Man, all you guys look cool and stuff. I'm going to be a cool too. Here, let me look in my not old cool files, it doesn't have anything old or anything like that in it. Look[SIZE=7.875px], I found this in there. Isn't this what the cool guys talk about today? Right? I'm cool... guys?[/SIZE]

God i'm lonely

@SP3CT3R @The Suspicious Eye

I'm afraid I can't tell why you two are tagging me >.<

Man, all you guys look cool and stuff. I'm going to be a cool too. Here, let me look in my not old cool files, it doesn't have anything old or anything like that in it. Look[SIZE=7.875px], I found this in there. Isn't this what the cool guys talk about today? Right? I'm cool... guys?[/SIZE]

Of course!

God i'm lonely

Of course!

They're in the same room.

I have long since looked through the last couple pages of posts and didn't find anything giving any knowledge that you were in the entrance hall, as my character is. I don't really like how much I have to work with and was wondering if you could suggest something about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back