OOC Chat

Hello! I was wondering what kind of role do you think would best even out the character distribution? Servant, guard, chosen, beast, etc. era.

Hello! I was wondering what kind of role do you think would best even out the character distribution? Servant, guard, chosen, beast, etc. era.

Honestly, everything seems in balance so far.

I can't say that we need more of a specific group, so you can go for anything you'd like.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Birdsie I had an idea for a character, but I just want to make sure this lil piece of lore that involves his backstory checks out:

Basically, what would've happened is that there was this Orc kingdom that has been at war with Regum for as long as anyone can remember, and when King Noren came to power, he took them out along with the rebels and annexed them into his kingdom as part of a peace treaty.

O.o  I just finished making my CS...It's a girl... Sorry...

I'll make the rest of the character's I make male, well... except maybe for her sister, but I'll wait for that to be uneven male dominant ratio

@Birdsie I had an idea for a character, but I just want to make sure this lil piece of lore that involves his backstory checks out:

Basically, what would've happened is that there was this Orc kingdom that has been at war with Regum for as long as anyone can remember, and when King Noren came to power, he took them out along with the rebels and annexed them into his kingdom as part of a peace treaty.

Sure.

By the way.

The reason your characters were chosen isn't just because "they had better skills and attributes than other members of their race." The reason is far more complex than that, but it will be revealed in the RP itself. For now, let's just say there is no purer than the Chosen. If you want to know badly, try torturing Decius for info because it's not like Magnus really feels pain or anything.

@Birdsie So, what are the restrictions on the "Chosen" in the Castle? Are they allowed to train on a whim? Are they not allowed off the castle grounds? etc. etc.

They are allowed to train whenever, wherever they want, unless they plan on vandalising/hurting people. They can request a trainer, or to see Decius at any time. Servants and maids comply with their requests. To leave castle grounds they require permission from Decius.

It was, but I'm trying to converse with Mephisto. If that Bomvs, I'll try and talk to you.

Users who are viewing this thread