OOC Chat

She's asleep I think

raw

I've been perusing some of the lore (i'm out and about so I can't fully immerse myself rn sadly) and I realized I had a question! Sorry if this is already answered somewhere and I just missed it, but is there slavery in Regum?

I've been perusing some of the lore (i'm out and about so I can't fully immerse myself rn sadly) and I realized I had a question! Sorry if this is already answered somewhere and I just missed it, but is there slavery in Regum?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEH...

Yes.

@Elenion Aura Well, basically there was a prophecy that the king would die on the anniversary of the last huge war (from what I can tell) but they displayed it to the public as a huge celebration and the king hosted a Ball with a large feast for everyone. Then assassins appeared in the ballroom and everyone was rushed out as the chosen who were around and heard of the battle chose to fight these unknown attackers. Then after the initial squad was taken out, a larger army appeared. They were the main attraction, the ones actually sent to kill the king. Their commander was a man (?) twisted with dark magic and a grotesque body. After wounding more than half of the chosen and guards, the commander was finally taken out. Along with his army which was dealt with by the king. 

With the threat averted, the king's right hand (Decius) extracted the name of who sent him. Someone who was long thought to be dead. 

Now all the group has been told is that they are traveling to the cold town of Fenris for a purpose that they are not aware of. But none-the-less will comply with anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back