OOC Chat

Gahhhh I can't decide (whether you should live or die) No I can't decide if I should do the big reveal now or go back to fighting... @Birdsie what do you think? Wanna go head to head or should I focus on thinning out the grunts?

He knows exactly where he's aiming don't you Jerry?

Hmmm. Up to you, really. I'm just a little busy irl, but I guess I can manage :D

oh well the dark comendador was a lil bitch. lol just ignore my last post i did not think he was gonna react that way XD @Birdsie

or keep it idk what ever is easier. I just feel like i made a crap post and i hate making crap post.

Poor Shiaria, I doubt she'll ever find love. All the o th we chosen are far too young save for @FireFlare character. And I haven't seen him post in a while. Alas this young maiden will stay the scary shadow wolf for a long time. 

As for Kielel...heheheee. I can look into the future and see a slap in the face in his future. Maybe even three.

Yeah, sorry about that. I let @Birdsie know, but I just don't feel like I post enough to be active in the story and I don't want to hold anyone else back so I'm just dropping this. Sorry!

Poor Shiaria. She is now the oldest chosen. I was thinking about her having a crush on Decius but I don't trust him. Idk I just feel like like @Birdsie is up to something and I don't want my delicate Night Worgen's heart broken.

I+m+watching+you+i+m+watching+the+entire+series+of+adventure_2e8b16_4048120.jpg

Poor Shiaria. She is now the oldest chosen. I was thinking about her having a crush on Decius but I don't trust him. Idk I just feel like like @Birdsie is up to something and I don't want my delicate Night Worgen's heart broken.

There is definitely nothing suspicious going on.

No assassination attempts and definitely no going renegade at first occassion. No, but really, I'm serious. I am as loyal as they can be.

There is definitely nothing suspicious going on.

No assassination attempts and definitely no going renegade at first occassion. No, but really, I'm serious. I am as loyal as they can be.

ff2b7e3f431382ec93f1b2296be65ece.jpg

Uh huh...

That's what they all say.

But fine, I'll make the crush exist, I was planning to anyway.

Everyone in the destroyed Ballroom could hear a distant music coming near. The music makes itself stronger as the glass roof of the Ballroom shatters and three figures fall in the Ballroom, golden sparkles filling the air.

giphy.gif

The three custodes began to flex, showing off their quivering and oiled abs. "Greetings, most honorable spiritual lieges!" The one in the middle exclaimed, bowing so much that his helmet touched the ground. "We have come here to inform you all...that a GREAT DEED HAS BEEN PUT...INTO YOUR HANDS!" The middle one spoke again. The other two took brooms and tossed them at all of the people in the room. The one on the right chuckled and spoke with a raspy tone, "You've made this mess, ye' clean it up." He said, as the one on the left touched his abs. "MMM~ MMM~ MMM~, NOW THAT'S TALKING!" He said, as they all turned around, jumping on the roof and then onto Magnus' balcony, entering his room. They smashed through the window and the song started playing again, somehow. They bowed, "My GLORIOUS overlord..." He bowed, the left one spoke "My buttocks get TREMORS in your presence!" He said, as the right one spoke out too, "My oiled abs quiver at the sound of your voice!". They all bowed and awaited orders from Magnus.

Can I say I'm disturbed?

I was thinking that, but then i was like naw Kora could never fall for the high lord. He's not manly enough XD .

Users who are viewing this thread