OOC Chat

Is it required for me to use an canon character?

I know Rose and that it would be rather helpful but I would prefer you to make an OC or something if you are not comfortable or confident enough in your ability to play a Canon character.

I see, perhaps a ranger type then, on who fights with A bow and twin swords? Sworn to house stark.

@RosefromtheRiver

Instead of a "Ranger type" a mercenary from one of the Free Cities would be better. You don't have to swear them to any house if you don't want to.

I know Rose and that it would be rather helpful but I would prefer you to make an OC or something if you are not comfortable or confident enough in your ability to play a Canon character.

Instead of a "Ranger type" a mercenary from one of the Free Cities would be better. You don't have to swear them to any house if you don't want to.

Thank you, I am sorry to let the other co-writer down.

I know I just wanted to be sworn to house stark because I like the starks the best. I say ranger type because I intend on using a bow and arrow above all else and would prefer to be an expirienced hunter. 

Ill be posting the Kleganes soon. :)  

Thank you, I am sorry to let the other co-writer down.

It shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm personally prefer OC Game of Thrones characters because I know how difficult it is to RP as the canon.

I know I just wanted to be sworn to house stark because I like the starks the best. I say ranger type because I intend on using a bow and arrow above all else and would prefer to be an expirienced hunter. 

Ill be posting the Kleganes soon. :)  

Did you post your OC yet?

This is gonna be hard cause I know nothing about Game of Thrones, like literally nothing besides the looks. I know who Jon Snow is, the dragon lady, the small guy, the teenage king and Mountain. I just don't know locations, families or enough about the show to put a biography :/   

This is gonna be hard cause I know nothing about Game of Thrones, like literally nothing besides the looks. I know who Jon Snow is, the dragon lady, the small guy, the teenage king and Mountain. I just don't know locations, families or enough about the show to put a biography :/   

You can just make your character as best as you can I posted one of my OCs so you can work off that if you want.  After you post it I'll help you tweak it. 

It can always be a character with no affiliation to the canon.

I would like to take Varys, Roose Bolton, Tywin Lannister, and Tyrion Lannister. If that would be allowed. Ik its a lot but I would like to try my hand at two villains I liked, and two hero like characters I liked.

I would like to take Varys, Roose Bolton, Tywin Lannister, and Tyrion Lannister. If that would be allowed. Ik its a lot but I would like to try my hand at two villains I liked, and two hero like characters I liked.

Tyrion has already been called on. The other three aren't. I will see if this is allowed if the other three aren't taken by someone else.

Just now, RosefromtheRiver said:

Tyrion has already been called on. The other three aren't. I will see if this is allowed if the other three aren't taken by someone else.

Oh? I didn't read Tyrion was picked, but that is fine. I can live without playing as Tyrion lol.

Oh? I didn't read Tyrion was picked, but that is fine. I can live without playing as Tyrion lol.

You can have Tyrion my friend. I was more taking him as a nicety so our grand writers wouldn't be over worked. You can definitely take him!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back