OOC Chat

So, we are gonna rp at the time after robert and Eddard, right? At the time where war starts?

The war is just breaking out. But before Jaime is captured.

we only need Cersei and Sansa filled out before we can start that thread! (I will add more later if you mention a character. And I know I forgot Varys.)

Is it required for me to use an canon character?

Just right at the moment, it would be helpful if you can do a canon character. Because in the end, it's myself and P U C K that are stuck with the unused canons.

I see, perhaps a ranger type then, on who fights with A bow and twin swords? Sworn to house stark.

@RosefromtheRiver

That is possible, I just need you to also choose one canon character for now as I explained to Slendy, so that we aren't stuck with twenty canons each and then we also have two of our OCs to do as well.

Just right at the moment, it would be helpful if you can do a canon character. Because in the end, it's myself and P U C K that are stuck with the unused canons.

That is possible, I just need you to also choose one canon character for now as I explained to Slendy, so that we aren't stuck with twenty canons each and then we also have two of our OCs to do as well.

I was asking because I am better at doing OC than canon because I can never get the character right and are bound to miss things in that character.

Plus with all I have to learn, I dunno if I have to patience to learn EVERYTHING because I am already confused as it is.

I could do hodor. :)  

possibly the mountain as well. 

(I don't think I can capture the personality of many of the game of thrones charecters very well.) 

@RosefromtheRiver

Hodor only has one word in his vocab, but if you can do both or them, that'll be great. And you can also try Sandor, since all you have to think of is his "I'm going to kill all you shits in here and leave without a scratch" kind of attitude.

Plus with all I have to learn, I dunno if I have to patience to learn EVERYTHING because I am already confused as it is.

Well, Arya would be maybe a deal for you, as she is now working on getting her revenge on all of those who have wronged her and her family, and has a list of those she needs to kill, including The Hound, Cersei, Joffery, and I think after a while, she adds Roose Bolton in there.

I can totally do the mountain and the hound :D  

forget hodor he will be easy for you guys I can do the clegane brothers :)  

Well, Arya would be maybe a deal for you, as she is now working on getting her revenge on all of those who have wronged her and her family, and has a list of those she needs to kill, including The Hound, Cersei, Joffery, and I think after a while, she adds Roose Bolton in there.

I know of the list and the prayer she says but that is as far as I remember. I know in her history that her father was captured and she had to fend for herself.

I know of the list and the prayer she says but that is as far as I remember. I know in her history that her father was captured and she had to fend for herself.

Well, try her out and if you have a small hiccup with her personality, then that is perfectly fine. 

Is there anything else I should know about her? also how do I type out the prayer? Like, what is in the prayer.

Her list is as follows: The Hound, Meryn Trant, Cersei, Joffery, Ilyn Payne, Polliver, The Mountain, Rorge, Walder Frey, Tywin, Melisandre, Beric Dondarrion, Thoros of Myr, and she just mutters it just before she falls asleep.

If he's taken, I'll be playing as Lord Royce from the vale.

You can do both, I have no issue with that.

Her list is as follows: The Hound, Meryn Trant, Cersei, Joffery, Ilyn Payne, Polliver, The Mountain, Rorge, Walder Frey, Tywin, Melisandre, Beric Dondarrion, Thoros of Myr, and she just mutters it just before she falls asleep.

You can do both, I have no issue with that.

I will do that then.

It is, Slendy. It's what she says every night before she falls asleep that it's become like a prayer to her. When a name gets knocked off, it means she learned that they had died.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back