OOC Chat

RosefromtheRiver

Caydance MacGregor: Scottish Lass from '95
Roleplay Type(s)
ATTENTION!

WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR THESE ROLE TO BE FULFILLED ASAP!

• Cersei Lannister (Aur0ra)

• Sansa Stark

• Joffery Baratheon (Saru)

• Tyrion Lannister (Rose... Temp)

• Peytr Baelish/Littlefinger (Kent)

• Varys/the Eunuch (Aur0ra)

• The Mountain (Jefferson)

Those leaving King's Landing are as follows:

• Arya Stark

• Gendry Snow

• Man with No Name

• Sandor (Jefferson)

Those at the Wall:

• Jon Snow/Ghost (Taken)

• Sam Tarly

• Lord Commander Mormont (Whiskers)

• Gilly/Little Sam (Not needed to be filled in just yet)

At Winterfell:

• Brandon Stark/Summer (Rose)

• Rickon Stark/Shaggydog (Whiskers)

• Hodor (Rose)

Dragonstone:

• Stannis Baratheon (Whiskers)

• Selyse Baratheon

• Shireen Baratheon

• Ser Davos Seaworth

• Melisandre/The Red Woman

Storm's End (I think):

• Renly Baratheon (Moon... Temporary)

• Margaery Tyrell

• Loras Tyrell

• Brienne of Tarth

Other Characters taken:

• Ramsay Bolton (P U C K)

• Danaerys Targaryen (Aur0ra)

• Oleyna Tyrell

Have a read, talk to myself or Puck with any questions, If you want to have an OC, please submit in the character tab.

@P U C K @The Omen of Death @Saru @Proxploxtops @Tommy M

Last edited:
OC is working in progress. Also debating on the best option for me with the canon characters and all. 

No problem and as we go along, I will be posting up more characters and locations they will be in.

Perhaps I'll try Joffery Baratheon? Seems like a good choice and balance to/with my OC's story/persona. The character/OC is kinda ready I suppose, working out how to best fit him into the story and with other potential characters and canon though. Open to counsel with aid if anyone is open to collaboration of characters

Perhaps I'll try Joffery Baratheon? Seems like a good choice and balance to/with my OC's story/persona. The character/OC is kinda ready I suppose, working out how to best fit him into the story and with other potential characters and canon though. Open to counsel with aid if anyone is open to collaboration of characters

I have an OC that I still need to put up for my Co-writer to accept, but if you talk with those who are playing main characters, I'm sure something will come up. I'm doing the same

Oh your OC is going to have a history and etc with another's? Awesome. I'll do that and see if anyone is interested after seeing that earlier post. 

Oh your OC is going to have a history and etc with another's? Awesome. I'll do that and see if anyone is interested after seeing that earlier post. 

I guess you can say that! Lol, I'll send you a PM after so you will understand what I mean.

Daaaaaaang. So I am assuming Arya is going to be my character? And geeze...so much stuff to know xD

I am not sure how well I am going to do this because of all the info I have to learn xD Idk how in the hell I am going to remember all this stuff lol

If nobody wants to be Jofferey, I could be him as well (villains are ways fun). That is IF nobody wants to play him of course.

Daaaaaaang. So I am assuming Arya is going to be my character? And geeze...so much stuff to know xD

You don't have to be Arya, you can be Sansa or Lady Brienne, I haven't listed all of the MAJOR characters yet, just the ones we need to start one section.

If nobody wants to be Jofferey, I could be him as well (villains are ways fun). That is IF nobody wants to play him of course.

Well, if no one voices out in 48 hours, he's yours.

You don't have to be Arya, you can be Sansa or Lady Brienne, I haven't listed all of the MAJOR characters yet, just the ones we need to start one section.

Well, if no one voices out in 48 hours, he's yours.

I am just feeling kinda over whelmed with all this info since I have never watched the show lol The only character I know is the Snow guy and "winter is coming" and the ice looking creature and dragon lady. The only fandoms I have ever rp'd is dragon ball or naruto lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just feeling kinda over whelmed with all this info since I have never watched the show lol The only character I know is the Snow guy and "winter is coming" and the ice looking creature and dragon lady

Snow has been taken (Jon, not Ramsay), Eddard Stark, aka Sean Bean is dead, The White Walkers aren't in here yet, and we will also be needing Danaerys Stormborn.

Users who are viewing this thread