OOC Chat

The way you drew her hair, and her face definitely looks a lot like danganronpa style!

Btw, what I meant by making her hair puffier is to make the top portion of her hair thicker and rounder, but that's just some minor stuff.

Sure! I'll be honoured!

Hm, but you can try to simplify her design, I actually tried(and intended) to do that very long time ago. Let's see......
Maybe something like that, so that she'll be easier to draw.

3adb915211bb9a5eb4e0663358c4b1ea.png

Or actually, you can let your creativity flow! If you want to challenge yourself and try a different look instead, it's alright!

Sorry, this is a little irrelevant now...but I think I just found my favourite Yandere.

I think it's partly because how she has a lot in common with the mastermind.

It's a delusion, I am delusional.
These delusions are running wild.
Hopping on the express train,
I’m on my way to come see you now.

Excuses, reasons,
They’re all such a pain.
It’s destiny, so it can’t be helped, you see?

If this dream of mine cannot come true
Then I’ll never awaken again, for eternity.

Not knowing anything, I closed my eyes
And wished on a star while looking cute.

If the world can’t be the way I want,
Then I have no use for it anymore.
I only want one thing: Everything Everything Everything Everything

A world that isn’t the way I want Is not a possibility.
There’s only one thing I desire: Everything Everything Everything Everything

It’s heart-pounding♡

full

full

WOAH! Somehow this pop out at the gallery section! The memories!!! Man!!! The memories!!!
I miss Aoi Yoko so much!!! I like to call her the inspiration for Yume, although they don't have much in common.
She likes Okibono very much at that time! Unfortunately in that RP she didn't get to develop her character at all (and end up being a psycho killer), the same goes with the other one I did using her(that RP died too quickly).

Dreamtique Dreamtique May I ask if Yume would have a school logo on her shirt? Because if she does, it might hint at something in the story. If she does, what kind of logo would she have?
I didn't plan to give her any school logo. I guess that's why I don't want to give her a proper school uniform. :lenny:

If you want to, you can always draw a crown as her logo.

monarch-crown-512.png

I'll give it away, which is supposed to be the school logo of Dreamer's Path.

Last edited:
Btw, I hope all of ya are doing well lately.
While we wait for Ryoka, we can just shit post and chit-chat I guess. It's always good to take a break once in awhile!
But to be honest I really want to at least finish this case first, since we are already near the end! So, perhaps I'll pre-post some short stories here while we are waiting (That'll later be posted in the IC anyway).

Ok! Now I am going to work on my posts, I had been pretty low on energy for the past few days (I still am). It is going to take awhile, phew!

Btw, have some meme for the day.
Yume in a nut shell

Low-key amused that Julian was more or less ignored. Piped up using Logic, but is just ignored by the angst and feelings. Which is why Alex basically gave up in even trying to speak. XDDD

Yeah, I was basically out of commission for a few days because: Too much social interaction turns me into a hermit crab. I've gotten better, But other than slowly trying to reply to everyone, I'm not doing much. Lets just say 6-7 hours of college - I can do. 5 hours of your talkative cousin and aunt? hahahahahaha, where can I die please?

5 hours of your talkative cousin and aunt? hahahahahaha, where can I die please?
I can definitely relate to that.

Don't worry, don't need to rush now or push yourself as I always insist, it's just that when you are bored you can always shitpost here in the OOC or post something in the IC! It's understandable that everyone needs some time to recharge. You don't have to comment on everything, or constantly be active on here. It's just not humanly possible to do that.

Take your time, rest, recharge, this is just a hobby, not a duty! This is my advice to all of you!

Btw, I will try my best to post something and end this case soon!

Last edited:
So I did a photoshop job of my character to make her look more unique, giving her a different color scheme and adding a couple details.
Here's a side by side comparison
u4AHo41.jpg

la9dIy9.png

In other news, I have already finished Yume's drawing.

Yume.png
How is it? I changed the uniform slightly to make it look like one but I still wanted to keep her general design. Any changes you want to recommend Dreamtique Dreamtique

In other news, I have already finished Yume's drawing.

View attachment 383375
How is it? I changed the uniform slightly to make it look like one but I still wanted to keep her general design. Any changes you want to recommend Dreamtique Dreamtique
OMG. HOLY MOLY.
THIS IS PERFECT, PERFECT!!!
AHHHHH!!!

I know you probably already heard it about a thousand times already, but I am gonna say it anyway!

Merry Belated Christmas!
Happy new year!

It's officially our one year anniversary of the rp just a few days ago!

I really want to do something cool for this! But well, I got a little occupied lately, I am kinda taking a little break from RPN too, so, sorry for the hiatus, but I'll see what I can do!
Anyway, best wishes to all of ya!!!
:3

OMG. HOLY MOLY.
THIS IS PERFECT, PERFECT!!!
AHHHHH!!!

I know you probably already heard it about a thousand times already, but I am gonna say it anyway!

Merry Belated Christmas!
Happy new year!

It's officially our one year anniversary of the rp just a few days ago!

I really want to do something cool for this! But well, I got a little occupied lately, I am kinda taking a little break from RPN too, so, sorry for the hiatus, but I'll see what I can do!
Anyway, best wishes to all of ya!!!
:3
Well, thank you! Glad you liked it.

I am still trying to crawl out from the abyss of laziness and real life exhaustion! *squeak*

God I wonder when will i be able to post......
(T-T)

Thanks for understanding!

Haiz, at this point my little project for the one year anniversary might not even be a thing at all. :'[

Well, if you meant my plan for the rp then let's take look at the list on the main page!
RE----
Welcome to Dreamer's Path
Nightmares In Paradise.
The 'Black' and 'White' Bear, Lord Monokuma
A Killing Class Reunion
The End is our Beginning.
End of Prologue

At the Gala
Comedy of the Outside World
Merry Christmas
A Present To be Cherished
Your wish will come true
The Prince and The Princess on the Tower
1000 Cranes, 1000 Regrets
End of Chapter One

Forest of Enchantment
Blooming Hope
Treasure Hunt! Adventure!
Venture through the Despair
A Treasure Ticking With Time.
A Treasure Lost In Time.
Black Widow
Cinderella and The Sleeping Beauty
Cursed Souls
Glass Coffins
Who are You?
To Die With a Smile, To Smile to a Death
'Beautiful Death'
.......................................<---We are over here!
Withering Hope
End of Chapter Two

Red Dead Redemption
Cuffs and Cages
Desert of Famine and Savages
Beware of the Big --- ----
Blood Lust
Hidden -----, Born To Kill
Killer Instinct
Chained Monster
The ---- in ------ ---------
Bullets of Justice
End of Chapter Three

Haunted Mansion
Dark Secrets, Our Dark Secrets
Finger On Lips, it's...A Game of Silence
Time Is Up
You are Not Normal, and You will Never Be.
He Remembers.
A Secret in the Maze of Darkness
The Phantom of Darkness
Now we will never know.
Wrong Answer...It's not the end.
A Phantom lived in Darkness.
The Darkness that envelops Us.
End of Chapter Four

The Last Trial.
Down The Rabit Hole
Clockwork Paradise
Hello, me.
Our different Realities
Chess Master
The Story of Adam and Eve
The Garden of Eden
The Forbidden Fruit
The Snakes and Their Lies
Burn The Tree, Vanquish The Lord...We are The Lord
Hopes and Dreams
A Colourful World of Hope and Despair.
RE----, RE-----, RE----, Remember Me.
The Beginning

Hello world, my name is ----- --------.

I am expecting a post from Ginky, I hope that he'll eventually post something, but if that didn't happen, and I happen to have some spare time/energy at my hand, then I'll try to make a post instead!
I think my next post is going to end chapter 2, if I did post, that is. So will there be an execution if there's technically no 'blackened' in this case? Guess what, you may witness the very first execution on dead bodies!

After that we are going to do the third case, which means we will be entering chapter 3.
Realistically speaking, at this point everything is going to be sped up as I did mentioned around November of 2017. There may be a lot of time skips and you may not have opportunity for many normal character interactions or bonding (I am really sorry for that, Blivy), it's a shame, but I guess at this point I may have to progress with a more realistic and practical approach.

In chapter 4, things may start to get a little fast here, we may even skip a class trial in this chapter.

And then, bam. We will do the last trail! Where we shed light on everything!

Worse case scenario, if I find myself unable to finish everything in RP format, or some Rper left in the process, I'll have no choice but to post my plan for the story for those of you who stays and end this rp. :(

So...I will now do a roll call! I'll check for the presence of all of you and let this decide DR: RE 's fate!
Be honest with yourself, if you would rather see everything revealed or do this in rp format! I think it would be meaningless anyway if you''ll have to make this a task, so don't worry, and be honest with yourself.

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos Kimona Kimona a simpler name a simpler name Ceros Ceros

I think it'll be a good ending for the RP anyway!
I actually don't have a lot of experience in being a GM, this is technically only my second attempt in trying to host a long running rp, I am currently hosting a Pokemon Rp as well, which will be my third rp. It really brings back a lot of fond memory just by thinking about how the story slowly brews in my head, and now that I get to see it slowly taking shape here is quite an achievement for me.

I truly have a lot of fun and get to explore my creativity and imagination more through this journey with all of you,
Thank you for joining this RP! Best wishes to all of ya! Have a nice day, everyone!

Last edited:
Well I'd rather still have the RP go on because I just joined but i understand if you want to just end it and reveal everything since it seems to not be as active lately.

Personally, I'd love for it to go on, however.... Not only does it seem like everyone takes forever to reply //granted I do understand//, and It feels like My characters can say something *that may or may not be relevent* and then they're ignored. <-- granted this is my main issue, but still.

So if it does Die, I won't be surprised. but it may be better for me because I'll be less clustered over all, because i'm in a very Active Group rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back