OOC Chat

Well, I think that super long post is more than makes up for my laziness these past few days.. After writing all of that I think I've gotta lay down for another ten years.. :dead:

Also, some contextual music:

Haha, rest well my friend, you'll need that.
But I think I got even *more* typing to deal with after this! :deadopenmouth:
But well, I can always be a little lazy.

Shooty shooty girl.png I might not be responding much right now because *I*, myself am drawing right now, actually. I got this drawing pad and I'm practising with it.Can you guys please critique this?

View attachment 375639 I might not be responding much right now because *I*, myself am drawing right now, actually. I got this drawing pad and I'm practising with it.Can you guys please critique this?
Ahhhh! I am so jealous of you! I wish I have a drawing pad too!(I said that whenever I see someone with drawing pad for like...a few years already...)

I am not that much of a drawing pro, so I can't really help, the only thing I do know is that your drawing looks very good!!
I think once you do this a few more times you'll get some really good results!

Ahhhh! I am so jealous of you! I wish I have a drawing pad too!(I said that whenever I see someone with drawing pad for like...a few years already...)

I am not that much of a drawing pro, so I can't really help, the only thing I do know is that your drawing looks very good!!
I think once you do this a few more times you'll get some really good results!

Well, I just need your opinion. You don't have to be a drawing pro. Just tell me the things that you think are off and what you like. What I need to improve on.Thank you anyway but I think my main problem is that I work too slowly. I've started drawing this 3, 4 days ago and I haven't even added that much detail. I haven't even started colouring that much.

Well, I just need your opinion. You don't have to be a drawing pro. Just tell me the things that you think are off and what you like. What I need to improve on.Thank you anyway but I think my main problem is that I work too slowly. I've started drawing this 3, 4 days ago and I haven't even added that much detail. I haven't even started colouring that much.
No, no, no, drawing is naturally a slow process, I think it's normal. But for experienced artist, they will of course be more efficient and quick.

The details on the gun, ears, eyes, and hair, all looks really nice!
The only thing is that the proportion of the face is a little off, same with the size of the gun. I struggle *a lot* with proportion as well, but I guess using reference for that will help you to improve with time, it may actually speed up your drawing process as well!

Picturing the image in your head and then slowly drawing it out on paper, then correct/adjust it slowly with trial and error is a really common practice, but I guess that's not only time consuming, it doesn't really help you with improving proportion that efficiently like using a reference did.
Drawing with a reference instead of using imagination only is a really important thing to remember for ameture artist. After sometime, you'll naturally be able to picture the image in your head without actually using a reference.

You can consider to use line with varying thickness(dynamic lines) to make things look nicer and more dynamic too! For example, you can do that with her hair so that it'll look more 'flowy'.
e2bb95ae1fd72fe28943bc5ab88b112f.jpg

No, no, no, drawing is naturally a slow process, I think it's normal. But for experienced artist, they will of course be more efficient and quick.

The details on the gun, ears, eyes, and hair, all looks really nice!
The only thing is that the proportion of the face is a little off, same with the size of the gun. I struggle *a lot* with proportion as well, but I guess using reference for that will help you to improve with time, it may actually speed up your drawing process as well!

Picturing the image in your head and then slowly drawing it out on paper, then correct/adjust it slowly with trial and error is a really common practice, but I guess that's not only time consuming, it doesn't really help you with improving proportion that efficiently like using a reference did.
Drawing with a reference instead of using imagination only is a really important thing to remember for ameture artist. After sometime, you'll naturally be able to picture the image in your head without actually using a reference.

You can consider to use line with varying thickness(dynamic lines) to make things look nicer and more dynamic too! For example, you can do that with her hair so that it'll look more 'flowy'.
e2bb95ae1fd72fe28943bc5ab88b112f.jpg
Alright, I will take note of that. Thanks

As an Artist, the Arm holding the gun is off. Well, the layers of the clothes, to be precise. The crincles in the shirt shows it being at a really awkward angle. Don't worry, this will be a constant thing that happens, it will be a constant stuggle with arms. But Crincles make a WHOLE lot of difference to how something looks. I'm actually bad at them, so I know the feeling. However, apart from that at proportion (Which I suggest using refrences) it's quite well made. a simpler name a simpler name

I also love the fact that Julian and Alex literally have nothing to say. Everyone else has said something, then there is Alex and Julian kind of going 'What the fuck do we say in this situation? Everything has already been said.'

I also love the fact that Julian and Alex literally have nothing to say. Everyone else has said something, then there is Alex and Julian kind of going 'What the fuck do we say in this situation? Everything has already been said.'

How about point out the fact that it is very awkward for them to speak?

Ahaha, if you have nothing to say, then you don't really have to post. Unless I specifically tagged you, you don't necessarily have to come up with something. I encourage you to post something when you feel like you must and have the inspiration to do so, or actually, a simple reaction will suffice!

I will try but it's hard when you just finished typing something then someone has already mentioned it. And its like 'no point?' XD

Since AkioTheHero AkioTheHero is not as active on the site anymore, I decided to replace him with a new rper. I really hope that they can understand that. And I don't really want to turn people away if they want to join too.

Say hi to the new member Ceros Ceros !

Hey thanks for the welcomes! I just got into danganronpa like a month or so ago and I've played THH, DR2, and watched dr3 and now im on v3 :D It's an addicting series lmao

Hey thanks for the welcomes! I just got into danganronpa like a month or so ago and I've played THH, DR2, and watched dr3 and now im on v3 :D It's an addicting series lmao
I know right!!?
Ah, now this is making me nostalgic. I hope you'll enjoy v3 as well!
My personal favourite is DR2, DRV3 is not bad too( but the overall story is a little too restricted), but it's still a really good experience.
I never actually played any of the games, mainly because I don't have a gaming engine.

Btw, once again a reminder for GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack to post before we can progress! After this trial you'll have the chance to hop in.

Hm, oh, Ceros Ceros if you can tell from the very front page, we are going to do the third trial next, and then we'll do the fourth trial(which I think will be quite short?), and then, boom, we'll get to the last trial. I am thinking of speeding up this whole process, since this rp had been going on for quite sometime now, I want this to be short and sweet, but real life gets in the way, believe it or not, this RP almost already go on for 1 whole year! So...things may go a little fast from now on, I'll try to do that.

So yeah, expect things to happen very fast from now on. Perhaps the trials will be simplified too.

Yukino Tsuzaki.png

I couldn't really get my first drawing to work so I decided to move on and try to draw Yukino instead. I thought I should try to change her uniform a bit because I wanted her to be more unique. I've started to colour it but I haven't begun shading yet. If you noticed it, I am trying to draw it in the Danganronpa style. What can I improve on this drawing?

View attachment 377981

I couldn't really get my first drawing to work so I decided to move on and try to draw Yukino instead. I thought I should try to change her uniform a bit because I wanted her to be more unique. I've started to colour it but I haven't begun shading yet. If you noticed it, I am trying to draw it in the Danganronpa style. What can I improve on this drawing?
God! She looks so cute! The tie looks really good on her, I am diggin the new look! It resonates with her personality really well.
Actually everything looks good in this! But if I really have to nitpick the top portion of her head could be puffier, and her hand can be a little larger(think of it like this, your hand should be able to cover your face when you stretch it out!)!

God! She looks so cute! The tie looks really good on her, I am diggin the new look! It resonates with her personality really well.
Actually everything looks good in this! But if I really have to nitpick the top portion of her head could be puffier, and her hand can be a little larger(think of it like this, your hand should be able to cover your face when you stretch it out!)!

Thanks! I will be working on it then. Maybe, if I have time, I might draw a sprite for everyone, actually

Thanks! I will be working on it then. Maybe, if I have time, I might draw a sprite for everyone, actually
Woah! That'll take a lot of time and patience! I wish you luck!

Damn it! Now you inspired me to actually improve my drawing skill too. I want to improve and learn with you too if I have time(well, let's assume the lack of drawing tablet is not a problem......)
To be honest, I feel so guilty to nitpick when I don't actually draw as much. You are actually doing really well!
(T-T)

Woah! That'll take a lot of time and patience! I wish you luck!

Damn it! Now you inspired me to actually improve my drawing skill too. I want to improve and learn with you too if I have time(well, let's assume the lack of drawing tablet is not a problem......)
To be honest, I feel so guilty to nitpick when I don't actually draw as much. You are actually doing really well!
(T-T)
To be fair, I'm copying from these very useful youtube video to draw her actually: And, I have to be honest, I still need to iron out the kinks.

Yukino Tsuzaki.png

I have done it. How is it right now?I've added shading with bright light from the right. I'm not quite sure how to make the hair puffier so I decided to add smoother tufts of hair. As for her hand, I'm not quite sure if the difference is noticeable but I did make it bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back