OOC Chat

@Nyctophiliac

Edit: (I somehow deleted the whole post, what the heck)

Anyway, Ashiru is a girl? oxo;

Unless there's something that Pika isn't telling me... (@TheHappyPikachu)

I also have a question. Is Kogitsune supposed to follow or would that be his own choice?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nyctophiliac

With some other lines in your post and the use of the pronoun "him" I'm kind of confused about who you're referring to? I kind of got the feeling that you mistook Pika's last post as mine or something??? Also, if you did mean to refer to Ashiru, does Valleria mean to take Ashiru alone or to take both to the room? @x@

Yeah, I'm referring to Pikachu's character. I keep getting that one's gender confused. 

And she's offering it to both of them, since they seem to be moving together/accompanying one another.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally read through Ayume and Steel's conversation~…. QwQ (It set off my OCD but I don't even mind because it was so good!!)

@Nano You want me to post first or you?~ :3 Ashiru is a girl~…. 0-0 Yush.

Everyones so powerful and then Ashiru just chillin' in the corner like:

'Onii-chan shield, activate!' *Throws Kogitsune at enemy*

I finally read through Ayume and Steel's conversation~…. QwQ (It set off my OCD but I don't even mind because it was so good!!)

What set off your OCD? Now, Im curious lol

I worked with it lol. Ayume was talking like someone well beyond her years, so that naturally perked Hathom's suspicions again. Combined with the whole "broken soul seeks salvation" type deal, he feels like something was really off about everything.

I would be much more surprised if he didn't suspect her at all.

Now I'm decided whether or not she reveals herself. Or keep it vague - admitting that she may or may not be human.

Or if she's just a really old hag in the body of a twenty something year old girl. Which is, like, the closest I can ever describe her in human terms.

I would be much more surprised if he didn't suspect her at all.

Now I'm decided whether or not she reveals herself. Or keep it vague - admitting that she may or may not be human.

Or if she's just a really old hag in the body of a twenty something year old girl. Which is, like, the closest I can ever describe her in human terms.

Up to you. Ill have Hathom act accordingly lmao.

I'll be posting when I get back from school today, since it's the weekend. If you can't wait by then, though, feel free to post? ^ ^;

I'll be posting when I get back from school today, since it's the weekend. If you can't wait by then, though, feel free to post? ^ ^;

Kk!! (I'll wait~) :3

@TheHappyPikachu

Ends up that with a school concert and some other things, I couldn't find the time to write more than half of my post. I would stay up, but I'm dead tired, so I think I'll have to finish it in the morning. Sorry if this causes any trouble for you, Pika!

@TheHappyPikachu

Ends up that with a school concert and some other things, I couldn't find the time to write more than half of my post. I would stay up, but I'm dead tired, so I think I'll have to finish it in the morning. Sorry if this causes any trouble for you, Pika!

Kk!! Np!!!!!~ :3 :D  

"^w^ I wanna post so bad right ow~ >W<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back