OOC Chat

SCHOOL IS OUT FOR THE SUMMER/CHRISTMAS FOR THE NEXT 6 WEEKS!!!! (PLUS I'M ALSO OFFICIALLY A YR 10 NOW!!) :3 :D

Yes, a nine-tailed fox would indeed know what to do.

But sixteen year old me does not! I shall do my best to conjure up a way though.

Help me.

I'll get it up by tomorrow. It's night here and I have to go somewhere tomorrow.

@Delacare

@shadowz1995

0-0…. You're only one years older than me?~…. QwQ

Huh? With the current cast? Ayume? With a fox who's older by nearly 9 centuries and probably is mentally older, too? Daaaaamnnnnn...his strike range must be huge.

Okay, I'm sorry.

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuh 

Hahahahhahahahahahahaha

Ok, fuck. Idk. Put yourself in the shoes of someone who is a thousand years old. What would your character do? What would their personality dictate they try? Would they empathize? Would they.....fuck. I made a very hard character to cheer up. 

I will certainly try to. I just imagine revealing herself as a kitsune and hiring him as a bodyguard for the sole purpose of giving him a purpose because I cannot think of anything else.

SCHOOL IS OUT FOR THE SUMMER/CHRISTMAS FOR THE NEXT 6 WEEKS!!!! (PLUS I'M ALSO OFFICIALLY A YR 10 NOW!!) :3 :D

0-0…. You're only one years older than me?~…. QwQ

You... You're younger than me? Someone's actually younger than me...

I will certainly try to. I just imagine revealing herself as a kitsune and hiring him as a bodyguard for the sole purpose of giving him a purpose because I cannot think of anything else.

Well you said you were gonna post tomorrow right? So get some sleep bih

But I'm 16, too. >3>

that being said...hi-5? o/

@AI10100

I know but tumbleweed buddies!!~ >W<

I know quite a few people younger than 14 on this site~ :3

butbutbut

Age doesn't matter!

Well...unless you're mentally 6. o3o

Physical age? Not so much.

Mental age? Oh yes.

People tend to be mentally as old as they are physically with some variations in between.

In conclusion, age does matter. Just not a lot.

Good day.

I know but tumbleweed buddies!!~ >W<

I know quite a few people younger than 14 on this site~ :3

Oh? Usually in the terms and conditions for roleplay sites, I heard it was 13 for minimum age. Then again, who reads that? Or who follows the age rule?

Hahaha chill man. Enjoy the party. 

Oh I intend to. My mind will just naturally drift to this place. Trust me, my thoughts just revert automatically to roleplay.

Oh? Usually in the terms and conditions for roleplay sites, I heard it was 13 for minimum age. Then again, who reads that? Or who follows the age rule?

Oh I intend to. My mind will just naturally drift to this place. Trust me, my thoughts just revert automatically to roleplay.

I feel you. Im on this site on mobile 90% of the time because im almost never home. Work, class, bills, bitches (not really), more work, school work, martial arts training, and then very little bit aftrr I use to sleep.

I feel you. Im on this site on mobile 90% of the time because im almost never home. Work, class, bills, bitches (not really), more work, school work, martial arts training, and then very little bit aftrr I use to sleep.

Busy life. But never busy enough for roleplay. This life...

Argh, I couldn't sleep with this in mind.

I don't even know half the things I was saying there. Hopefully it makes sense. If not...

Oh well.

Now I will slumber. Good night.

Just realized that it's my turn to post. I'll get to that soon? Hue...

@TheHappyPikachu @Nyctophiliac

I believe that for RPN, the minimum age is 10? This can't really be enforced though, so nearly no one pays attention to it. >.>

Argh, I couldn't sleep with this in mind.

I don't even know half the things I was saying there. Hopefully it makes sense. If not...

Oh well.

Now I will slumber. Good night.

I worked with it lol. Ayume was talking like someone well beyond her years, so that naturally perked Hathom's suspicions again. Combined with the whole "broken soul seeks salvation" type deal, he feels like something was really off about everything.

OMG, can't wait to see next post guys! I have my response written but I don't want to interrupt this super deep soul-searching stuff and some kind of turning point...!

(Haha, not revealing my age on internetz. Besides, an aura of mystery is something I wish to keep, haha!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back