OOC chat

This is the interest check. If I get the roles with the astericts filled I will make a hosted project. 

Listen, iv got some unfortunate news. I'm going to have to kill of this RP. It's been great RPing with you all, but it's slowed down far too much, people have already left and others are to busy to post or lost interest, and it's too hard to keep it going at this point, especially with the pace we started at vs now. I'll forever miss this RP, and wish it didn't have to end but it does. If enough people want to keep it alive, I'll reboot it, but for now, it's over. 

Yeah, now only so many of us post, and it's gotten to be too much at this point. 

Yeah, everyone is kind of all over the place and I'm thoroughly confused if I'm honest. 

It may not be your cup of tea or anything, but I need some people for a 1930's Cosa Nostra RP I'm starting up if you're interested. Got good people so far. Two of them, but still good people. 

@Shireling Been reading it, not sure what plan you got for it but I guess it never hurts to try it out, right?  I am soooooooo interested to put my claws on the Ex-factory 'madmen' workers! So yes, color me interested as people say.

Beside that, @DarknessSpirit I see what you mean. Calm kinda left out the blue without any replay which is kinda... well, everyone knows. I was into it, but if you don't see enough people to continue pushing, then okay.

@Proxploxtops We might meet again on Shireling's HP, I promise... I will shot you first. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Shireling Been reading it, not sure what plan you got for it but I guess it never hurts to try it out, right?  I am soooooooo interested to put my claws on the Ex-factory 'madmen' workers! So yes, color me interested as people say.

I mean, I wasn't going to make beating up Bleeders my prerogative but I guess that's a good way to cut your teeth in the criminal underworld. 

@Shireling Been reading it, not sure what plan you got for it but I guess it never hurts to try it out, right?  I am soooooooo interested to put my claws on the Ex-factory 'madmen' workers! So yes, color me interested as people say.

Beside that, @DarknessSpirit I see what you mean. Calm kinda left out the blue without any replay which is kinda... well, everyone knows. I was into it, but if you don't see enough people to continue pushing, then okay.

@Proxploxtops We might meet again on Shireling's HP, I promise... I will shot you first. 

Yeah, I know what you mean lol, I was pretty mad. I'd love to reboot it, but I'm afraid we still wouldn't have enough people. Besides, at the beginning of this RP, we were kind everywhere, different groups and such. There was also lots of action, too much I should think. Our poor characters never caught a break. If enough people want to reboot it, then I will, but I'd need to get more people, and it'd have to go at a fast rate. Sorry guys :(

But... GREEDO SHOT FIRST! Till we meet again I suppose'.

Yeah maybe I'll see you all in another RP... Actually what do you guys think of a Supers RP?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread