OOC chat

@Barbas Arlan.

You were using a Lord Demon right? You could take the place of a Lord demon and a new recruit. Either way, you know.

Your demon would become Lord of a land. Maybe Lord of Zael! 

@Yappi Let @Ms. Sparrow enlighten you. So she keeps herself busy :P  

@Barbas Not saying it was your fault, I am trying to guide to make a good post. I wasn't the one telling everyone it rebooted. Again, sorry for not advise you.

Please, reconsider your post.

@Barbas Not saying it was your fault, I am trying to guide to make a good post. I wasn't the one telling everyone it rebooted. Again, sorry for not advise you.

Please, reconsider your post.

All I know is is that my only character was sent somewhere by one of the other demon characters. And what post are you talking about?

I don't know what's going on right now since none of you  even tried to tell me the rp restarted

It's called 'reading'. It's kinda necessary if you wanna function on this site.

As is learning to not shitpost...

All I know is is that my only character was sent somewhere by one of the other demon characters. And what post are you talking about?

,,, The only post you have??

What are you talking about? I was playing as one of the demon characters before the rp temporarily died.

Lore - When a man holds a sword in order to fight another one, they stand with a 90º degrees  of the elbow and the legs slightly relaxed. In case someone tackles a Knight, they have the opportunity to, regardless of the direction, move aside or push back with their own weight.

Arkady doesnt seem to be as strong as Inir in physical way. Tackle him wouldn't work. He is also smaller, to tackle you must take the man by the waist. Arkady wouldn't have the maneuver to reach for a right spot of the armor, or to even raise him enough to make him fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Calm I have to be against the abrupt end, yes. You couldn't win an armored Knight, not even if you were as quick as a feather. 

That's understandable, yeah... I'm sorry, man. I understand where you're coming from completely. But I know that both of us think very highly of our characters, and I doubt we'd get to an ending we're both happy with within any reasonable amount of time. I know you can agree with me there. I've been in this situation before, and it's best to end it before it gets out of hand and people get pissy.

Lore - When a man holds a sword in order to fight another one, they stand with a 90º degrees  of the elbow and the legs slightly relaxed. In case someone tackles a Knight, they have the opportunity to, regardless of the direction, move aside or push back with their own weight.

Arkady doesnt seem to be as strong as Inir in physical way. Tackle him wouldn't work.

Think about the extra weight, and not to mention the limited movements that the armor would inflict on Inir. Overall, strength wouldn't matter. As long as Arkady has the weight of an average male, which I can guarantee he does, even a well-placed push would topple over Inir.

And, if you read the entire post, which I doubt you did, you'd see the position of Arkady in relation to Inir. They're not facing one another- in the best case scenario they're facing perpendicular to one another. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Think through the scene.

Bottom line- I'm not going back on my post. I'm sorry, I really am, and I've been as polite as possible ((hate me for it all you want, I know you will)), but the post stays. It'll save us both a lot of stress if you swallow your ego for a minute and accept that.

I was talking about the chat drama. With people talking of leaving and jazz. I already read the lore. I understand you wanted to come off as jokey and sarcastic but due to the text based format of the site, you came off as passive aggressive. No worry though, because I understand your position.

@Calm Woah. Okay. I am not hating you, and I am not acting as ego-man. I speak of experience since I teach how to use a blade and how to stand properly. I am also a wrestling fighter and I know the drill. I read your post, the position you speak of is hardly probably for I said the sword would follow suit with the man, finally, no matter where you gone, the sword and the man would be facing Arkady.

I am not hating you for ending the fight abruptly. I am not hating you at all. We hate things we care, Calm. I simply find your post hard to believe. How would Arkady dodge the sword swing from such short distance? Making a barrel roll? He would lose the head at the time he begins to move around.

I am not being egocentric and saying my character is better. You had the chance to use the sword and make it a fair fight. You choose to go all god-modding, fisting you to the end, don't blame me.

If you are going to behave in such way for a merely a position I take, I will call off this RP. I don't want you to think I hate you, but clearly I won't stand that you assault me in such way.

That's understandable, yeah... I'm sorry, man. I understand where you're coming from completely. But I know that both of us think very highly of our characters, and I doubt we'd get to an ending we're both happy with within any reasonable amount of time. I know you can agree with me there. I've been in this situation before, and it's best to end it before it gets out of hand and people get pissy.

Think about the extra weight, and not to mention the limited movements that the armor would inflict on Inir. Overall, strength wouldn't matter. As long as Arkady has the weight of an average male, which I can guarantee he does, even a well-placed push would topple over Inir.

And, if you read the entire post, which I doubt you did, you'd see the position of Arkady in relation to Inir. They're not facing one another- in the best case scenario they're facing perpendicular to one another. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Think through the scene.

Bottom line- I'm not going back on my post. I'm sorry, I really am, and I've been as polite as possible ((hate me for it all you want, I know you will)), but the post stays. It'll save us both a lot of stress if you swallow your ego for a minute and accept that.

Also from what I gathered, reading and all I can't pick a side as a nuetral party. But you both have points. So come to a conclusion. You both have overblown superiority complexes (to add being stubborn). You both should just let the others will happen or come to a agreement.

@Calm Woah. Okay. I am not hating you, and I am not acting as ego-man. I speak of experience since I teach how to use a blade and how to stand properly. I am also a wrestling fighter and I know the drill. I read your post, the position you speak of is hardly probably for I said the sword would follow suit with the man, finally, no matter where you gone, the sword and the man would be facing Arkady.

I am not hating you for ending the fight abruptly. I am not hating you at all. We hate things we care, Calm. I simply find your post hard to believe. How would Arkady dodge the sword swing from such short distance? Making a barrel roll? He would lose the head at the time he begins to move around.

I am not being egocentric and saying my character is better. You had the chance to use the sword and make it a fair fight. You choose to go all god-modding, fisting you to the end, don't blame me.

If you are going to behave in such way for a merely a position I take, I will call off this RP. I don't want you to think I hate you, but clearly I won't stand that you assault me in such way.

You have a good point, but get to irrational when it comes to debating. Instead of letting leeway you make him more mad by just stonewalling him. And making overarching threats to those who hurt others outside the argument by calling off the RP. So just let him have some.leeway this ONE time. 

You assume too much with the ego. And while I understand your grief you have to open up a little bit to the possiblity (just like the other man) that he might have a point. And from a storytelling perspective your right. But from a logical perspective not so much.

I'm not perfect but instead of not budging and making threats just do one of these 4

1. Restart interaction

2. Modify to a compromise

3. Keep it as is and be the bigger man

4. Or create drama. And argue until one uses his authority to silence one. Then claim victory like you did a good thing.

I'm not perfect either but atleast listen to me.

But seriously you are argueing like a old married couple. You could keep doing this 

Or just do this (down below)

mWXZW09.png

Well, I'm sorry I'm not as educated as you claim to be, but as I said, the post is staying. I'm not "assaulting" you, I'm voicing my opinion. If you want to take it as assault, go right ahead. I know how this is going to end if I delete the post, and I'm not talking only roleplay-wise. I get that you want Inir to be the best of the best, but in a functioning roleplay, it just doesn't work like that.

And, "God-modding"? Really? I stated clearly the advantages and disadvantages in my post, and I know you understand them, but it's obvious at this point that your pulling things out of thin air to support your argument.

If you want to call off the RP, go ahead. If we can come back from two months of silence, we can come back from losing you. I'm sorry, but it's true. Do I want you to leave? No. Not at all. I respect you as a person and as a writer, but if you want to blow this entire thing out of proportion, go right ahead. I have work I need to get done, so make a decision.

@Calm You reacted without my permission using my character. That is god-modding. Search it.

You mean this is not assault? none of it? Okay-doky. 

Goodbye guys!

@Calm You reacted without my permission using my character. That is god-modding. Search it.

Goodbye guys!

assault is physical voilence. For one to say "look it up" you are not too keen on it. 

Well, I'm sorry I'm not as educated as you claim to be, but as I said, the post is staying. I'm not "assaulting" you, I'm voicing my opinion. If you want to take it as assault, go right ahead. I know how this is going to end if I delete the post, and I'm not talking only roleplay-wise. I get that you want Inir to be the best of the best, but in a functioning roleplay, it just doesn't work like that.

And, "God-modding"? Really? I stated clearly the advantages and disadvantages in my post, and I know you understand them, but it's obvious at this point that your pulling things out of thin air to support your argument.

If you want to call off the RP, go ahead. If we can come back from two months of silence, we can come back from losing you. I'm sorry, but it's true. Do I want you to leave? No. Not at all. I respect you as a person and as a writer, but if you want to blow this entire thing out of proportion, go right ahead. I have work I need to get done, so make a decision.

I agree with you at this point. He is blowing it out of proportion. But you should not bellitle him like you did.

Goodbye guys!

Huh. Didn't realize they allowed children on this site. Whining till you get what you want. I'll delete the post, and let @Ms. Sparrow respond instead. Happy? I mean, Jesus man, have some pride. Do you need me to get your bottle for you? You're acting like a child, and I know you're going to say the exact same thing about me. I've been in this situation so many times it's gotten a little.. Disappointing. I mean, you're obviously a smart person! Only you resort to:

• Hiding behind obviously false claims to try to give yourself the high ground in an argument ((I'm sure you teach swordsmanship.. Pride man. Find it))
  • Pulling claims out of mid-air to support your side of the argument
  • Rapid-firing information in an attempt to sound smart
  • And using threats to get what you want, rather than facts

You know who else shares those same traits?

My 8 year old cousin.

Pull your head out of your ass, man. You still want me to delete that post? If it means my innocent little bitch will be happy, I'd be glad to. Or are you going to leave like you said you would, and prove me wrong? I could care less. But, at this point, the chances of you deciding to let the post stay and live with it are naught. I know you won't.

Huh. Didn't realize they allowed children on this site. Whining till you get what you want. I'll delete the post, and let @Ms. Sparrow respond instead. Happy? I mean, Jesus man, have some pride. Do you need me to get your bottle for you? You're acting like a child, and I know you're going to say the exact same thing about me. I've been in this situation so many times it's gotten a little.. Disappointing. I mean, you're obviously a smart person! Only you resort to:

• Hiding behind obviously false claims to try to give yourself the high ground in an argument ((I'm sure you teach swordsmanship.. Pride man. Find it))
  • Pulling claims out of mid-air to support your side of the argument
  • Rapid-firing information in an attempt to sound smart
  • And using threats to get what you want, rather than facts

You know who else shares those same traits?

My 8 year old cousin.

Pull your head out of your ass, man. You still want me to delete that post? If it means my innocent little bitch will be happy, I'd be glad to. Or are you going to leave like you said you would, and prove me wrong? I could care less. But, at this point, the chances of you deciding to let the post stay and live with it are naught. I know you won't.

Now he is less likely to even listen to you. Still worth breaking the popcorn out though.

Now he is less likely to even listen to you. Still worth breaking the popcorn out though.

Dayum. I need more popcorn!!!

Meh. I actually feel kinda... Empty..

Not because I made a child cry today (( @ShadowBroker I'm talking about you, and you know it <3  )), but because I forgot to eat lunch. My stomach is feeling empty.

On a more serious note, @Ms. Sparrow I sincerely apologize for scaring ShadowBorker away. He'll be borking in a better place now, I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread