OOC Chat

now i just need to think up a shared history from two different perspectives for Leah and Scarlett and i'll be done. 

I need to fill out everything and I'll be done... with these characters

your third char somehow reminds me of Beelzebub from RE:zero xD  

What? There was no beelzebub in re:zero. Betelgeuse or whatever wasn't it?

either way, she can't posses anyone other than her own clones...yet anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Wowies lotsa peeps need to finish specific stuffs lol

"

-multiple identity soul: her original body is capable of generating new bodies with artificial souls. Her mind is always telephathically controlling on of these bodies with greater focus, gaining and strengthening  that body's particular ability while inhabiting it. The production is an energy expensive process , for which her soul has to gather energy in various ways, namely through combat. Combat , harm and death of the clones will generate large amounts of energy, which is directly led to the main body, and can be distributed into other clones. Clones although growing faster than a normal human, can still take a year to reach their maximum age, the age of the main body. Until then, they are pretty much useless (depending on how old they are).

-Gun generation- her current artificial soul's power is to summon guns which shoot small fire bullets. Up to ten can be summoned and controlled. Two more can be handled, and the bullets become stronger, wider , faster and more accurate if the gun is held rather than mentallly controlled. 

"

I admit, Im not really getting it. She can create clones.. that.. give her power, or something? But shes only create "gun clones"?

3 minutes ago, Idea said:

I need to fill out everything and I'll be done... with these characters

What? There was no beelzebub in re:zero. Betelgeuse or whatever wasn't it?

either way, she can't posses anyone other than her own clones...yet anyway

YES! betelgeuse, thats the name. >~< dunno why i thought it was beezlebub.

Wowies lotsa peeps need to finish specific stuffs lol

"

-multiple identity soul: her original body is capable of generating new bodies with artificial souls. Her mind is always telephathically controlling on of these bodies with greater focus, gaining and strengthening  that body's particular ability while inhabiting it. The production is an energy expensive process , for which her soul has to gather energy in various ways, namely through combat. Combat , harm and death of the clones will generate large amounts of energy, which is directly led to the main body, and can be distributed into other clones. Clones although growing faster than a normal human, can still take a year to reach their maximum age, the age of the main body. Until then, they are pretty much useless (depending on how old they are).

-Gun generation- her current artificial soul's power is to summon guns which shoot small fire bullets. Up to ten can be summoned and controlled. Two more can be handled, and the bullets become stronger, wider , faster and more accurate if the gun is held rather than mentallly controlled. 

"

I admit, Im not really getting it. She can create clones.. that.. give her power, or something? But shes only create "gun clones"?

No. Her original body can creates artificial bodies with artificial souls. These bodies are more or less mindless dolls with laughably weak abilities until the main mind takes over one of them, empowering it and taking control of it. Any form of damage dealt if received by a clone is used to fuel energy to produce more of them. Clones are expensive to produce, and take a long time to be minimally usable.

Some minor details aside, that's the gist of it.

The clone she is currently possessing just happened to have a minor gun generating ability, that got empowered by the possession.

what do you mean, when you say theyre "expensive to produce, and take a long time to be minimally usable"?

also whats the gun part about then?

what do you mean, when you say theyre "expensive to produce, and take a long time to be minimally usable"?

also whats the gun part about then?

They require a shit ton of energy. Enough that one requires an external source of energy to even produce one, as otherwise it would kill you. 

And clones take about a year to reach the user's age. They are useless until they are at least 9 months old. And even a fully grown clone is pretty weak without being possessed. 

The gun part, as i said, is the ability of the clone she is currently possessing.

Oh, okay. These clones remain forever then? Theyre not like naruto clones that just poof when defeated? 

Are they like.. actual human bodies?

If so thats kinda weird lol

Oh, okay. These clones remain forever then? Theyre not like naruto clones that just poof when defeated? 

Are they like.. actual human bodies?

If so thats kinda weird lol

Yes the clones remain until they die and turn into energy for the main body. 

Pretty much artificial human bodies, yes. 

I'm still pretty confused, but that's probably just because I'm tired.

It's a complex power.

It sounds a tad too complex lol

I mean, combat can get quite insane. How many clones does she have? Just one right now?

They are pretty much spread out. In the particular location of the academy I was thinking  five. 

In total dozens of clones. 

just do a nairuto thin that sounds way 2 complex tbh i think spirit powers should be somewhat simple 

The clones are only part of what's i want out of this ability. It's the culmination of much thinking and crafting into something balanced of a mismatch of stuff I would like to pull with this character. 

So she has 5 clones, and 1 uses some sortof gun ability. They take 1 year to mature. They give her power when they die, and they are only any use if she possesses them specifically? But her actual body is useless when shes doing this?

Is that the entirety of it?

nope guns arent op at all, theres plenty of ammunition-based weaponry out there (in fact students train against it lol)

SE protects students bodies against bullets. But if their SE is gone, then yeah, a bullet could be a mortal wound.

From what I understand now, it seems like it's a bit too impractical  to be used all that well.

This is mainly what I was getting at. The fact that it sounded impractical for random bouts of combat. Is it?

nope guns arent op at all, theres plenty of ammunition-based weaponry out there (in fact students train against it lol)

SE protects students bodies against bullets. But if their SE is gone, then yeah, a bullet could be a mortal wound.

Guns are technically OP I guess, if you just stand in the line of gunfire without doing anything lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back