OOC Chat

whats blocking us from the battle?

From my understanding, I think Pretzel/ Wizard wanted to do a setup post before people move into the actual battle segment, but that until then people could respond to what's happened thus far in the thread (Please correct me if I'm mistaken @Pretzel Heart )

Also, evening folks- how's it going? Been quiet around here lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Things are going pretty well. I'm in the middle of exams right now but I've been working on a whole bunch of characters. Speaking of which, Pretzel, I have one I should bring up to you for Primum but I haven't cause I'm a lazy forgetful piece of shit ahem but apart from exams, everything is going well. How are you, Clarinetti?

Same, my school has a new exam format that is absolute garbage and no one likes it ... but somehow the principal is getting messages from teachers but students like it? At least it ending this week and I have to do one presentation and BAM! I'm free again ... for now. 

Things are going pretty well. I'm in the middle of exams right now but I've been working on a whole bunch of characters. Speaking of which, Pretzel, I have one I should bring up to you for Primum but I haven't cause [SIZE= 8px]I'm a lazy forgetful piece of shit ahem[/SIZE][SIZE= 14px] but apart from exams, everything is going well. How are you, Clarinetti?[/SIZE]

Ah, yes, the joys of exam period... good times I'm sure ;p. I'm pretty swell- tired, but otherwise no complaints. It's been a busy few weeks, hence my not being around so much, but it seems like that's been the case for a lot of folks around here, since it's been pretty low key lately.

Same, my school has a new exam format that is absolute garbage and no one likes it ... but somehow the principal is getting messages from teachers but students like it? At least it ending this week and I have to do one presentation and BAM! I'm free again ... for now. 

Hmm, well best of luck getting through this upcoming week and preparing for your presentation then ^.^ - if nothing else, it'll all be over in a few days.

@Pretzel Heart @wizard nibblers

How are you two doing? Haven't heard from you in a bit- still not feeling well? Hope you're doing ok.

Do I want to make a middle schooler or a villain?  Decisions, decisions.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well!  I just started school, so the assignments haven't hit me yet, but I'm definitely bracing myself, haha.

Either one wont get a chance to live if we don't get movin,. 

Do I want to make a middle schooler or a villain?  Decisions, decisions.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well!  I just started school, so the assignments haven't hit me yet, but I'm definitely bracing myself, haha.

How about a villain whose alter ego is a middle-school student? ;p

I'm doing alright thanks- weekend was crazy but otherwise things have been pretty chill lately. How's school going so far? At least you're not getting immediately over-flooded with work yet by the sounds of it.

Hmm, I do get what you're saying- don't want to leave things hanging too long and have this die prematurely. However, until we hear from either of the GM's on if/how we can proceed with things we're in a bit of a bind l_l

Yeeeaah, but we can't really do much at the moment, so I'm just killing time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How about a villain whose alter ego is a middle-school student? ;p

I'm doing alright thanks- weekend was crazy but otherwise things have been pretty chill lately. How's school going so far? At least you're not getting immediately over-flooded with work yet by the sounds of it.

Perfect!  

The_Best_of_Both_Worlds.png

That's good to hear you're doing well, and things have been chill.  School is going good.  I like all my classes so far, and I think I'll be able to do well in them. ^^

Sorry for taking god-awfully long to respond to this RP. Honestly with the lack of posts I wasn't...sure......if....people still had interest...? (Though admittedly I can see how that's partially my fault). But it kept cycling down on my list of priorities. Also one week rule is always suspended when the GMs are being twats lol. True true, January hasn't been a...particularly fortuitous month for me. In fact it's gotten almost farcical, like that cliche in movies where the character says "Well at least things can't get any worse!" and then it starts raining. But I have my umbrella so I'll get through it somehow.

That being that, if there's still people who wanna stick around for this RP...we honestly don't need that many players to keep it going (I've said this many times but I never in a million years thought we'd actually start with all 12 Scouts, let alone 13). I still like the idea and my folks enough, and I know Wiznibs said she's still down (in fact, she's been the one encouraging me to post eheh). So that's already 3 Scouts. I'm pretty comfortable with any number above that. What I mean is we'll have an RP for whoever wants it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Since my life is kind of fkkd until February and I can't be very proactive atm, I've been meaning to set up the first battle with enough info that yahll can go at it with limited GM input. Then my computer (with all my files) broke down. And then yesterday my phone stopped working. And that's a problem for a hobby that relies entirely on using the Internet lol. The repair guy sounded hopeful that it wouldn't take more than a week to get my comp fixed (at which point I can tell them hey my phone is now bogus too!) and I'm praying with all my heart the data won't be wiped again because I haven't been a good boy about backing it up these months. ;;;; So in an ideal world that should all be settled by Thursday evening. And since I've been terribad with deadlines you can all feel free to move that estimate to next weekend lol. Until then I'm limited to the school computers and I pretty much got my hands full with course work U,U also call me priveledged but I hate working here god damn students are so chatty
But I'll try and do better to keep peeps in the loop.

Hope your 2017s are going better than mine. xD
And no hard feelings to anyone who wants to drop after all the delays, we totes understand.  :Ghost:

Sorry for taking god-awfully long to respond to this RP. Honestly with the lack of posts I wasn't...sure......if....people still had interest...? (Though admittedly I can see how that's partially my fault). But it kept cycling down on my list of priorities. Also one week rule is always suspended when the GMs are being twats lol. True true, January hasn't been a...particularly fortuitous month for me. In fact it's gotten almost farcical, like that cliche in movies where the character says "Well at least things can't get any worse!" and then it starts raining. But I have my umbrella so I'll get through it somehow.

That being that, if there's still people who wanna stick around for this RP...we honestly don't need that many players to keep it going (I've said this many times but I never in a million years thought we'd actually start with all 12 Scouts, let alone 13). I still like the idea and my folks enough, and I know Wiznibs said she's still down (in fact, she's been the one encouraging me to post eheh). So that's already 3 Scouts. I'm pretty comfortable with any number above that. What I mean is we'll have an RP for whoever wants it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Since my life is kind of fkkd until February and I can't be very proactive atm, I've been meaning to set up the first battle with enough info that yahll can go at it with limited GM input. Then my computer (with all my files) broke down. And then yesterday my phone stopped working. And that's a problem for a hobby that relies entirely on using the Internet lol. The repair guy sounded hopeful that it wouldn't take more than a week to get my comp fixed (at which point I can tell them hey my phone is now bogus too!) and I'm praying with all my heart the data won't be wiped again because I haven't been a good boy about backing it up these months. ;;;; So in an ideal world that should all be settled by Thursday evening. And since I've been terribad with deadlines you can all feel free to move that estimate to next weekend lol. Until then I'm limited to the school computers and I pretty much got my hands full with course work U,U also call me priveledged but I hate working here god damn students are so chatty

And no hard feelings to anyone who wants to drop after all the delays, we totes understand.  :Ghost:

Well, it sounds like you've had quite a hectic time with school/technology issues, so it's understandable that there was a lull in communication and such. Sh*t happens sometimes: just happy to know you're hanging in there and that we're getting an update on the situation. If folks are still down to continue with this, you can count me in as well ^.^

Hope that things start looking up for you and that your computer gets fixed without losing any of your stuff

On 1/28/2017 at 2:18 PM, Pretzel Heart said:

If you want to accelerate an interaction, I can help with the fight XD

It sounds like things have definitely been crazy.  I hope things get better for you though.

I'm definitely still here with Delia, Haruo, and (hopefully soon) Yue! 

Wow ... and the award for the best comical situation is ...

I'm kidding ... or am I >_> ... anyway I'm still on this, your RPs feel different than the typical one and I would be honestly being shooting myself in the foot by missing out. I also have been lacking in my various RP posts, midterms and class exhibitions have been draining me of my creative juices. Once Monday passes, I'll be ready to give my RPs my full attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back