OOC Chat

Pretzel Heart

Afterimage of Broad Daylight

۞  Welcome to the RP!  ۞

Thanks for showing interest in joining us on this journey of whimsy and despair. Feel free to post here about ideas, life problems, secrets to the universe, or even plans to finally visit that restaurant you've been eyeing.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Idea @SP3CT3R @MaskedHeroZ @Amaze @Vengeance Spirit

Yo guys! Thanks for showing interest~ Sorry everything is a hot mess; if you missed it on the Interest Check, I'm hoping to have this forum cleaned up by next weekend (optimistically Friday). But I wanted peeps to be able to start thinking about their characters and get to know one another, so here we are!

Why not take a moment to introduce yourself? We will also be putting in some kind of reservation system, so you can tell me which character you're thinking to apply for. :D  It would also be useful to know which RPN theme you use (I totes forgot about Night Life but it makes a difference).

To start, I am a groovy guy in gradschool application hell who likes Furbies and dorky emoticons, EST. I'll most likely end up playing Ophiucus (the main villain at the start, but there will be more if other people have interest in coming over to the dark side), and I'll choose my Scout based on what's available.

I think I should also introduce @wizard nibblers who will inevitably be helping me out with this RP (it wasn't her idea, but I can pester her IRL so she doesn't have much choice :P ). So if she ever posts something to you take that as an authority. I believe she's going for Ares.

Other than that thanks for showing interest in the RP! Haven't ever really done something so spur-of-the-moment like this but hopefully it works out. ;)

Might as well introduce myself while I'm here. 

Hey!  My names Ceci, but Star is probably easier to remember because you know, username.  Either is gr8, and I'll respond to both.

Astrology is awesome.  I have an affinity for Pisces mainly because I'm Pisces myself, plus I just really like the whole creativity aspect of the sign.  It really kind of resonates with me that way, ha. I guess, consider this a reserve for Pisces, then, @Pretzel Heart :')

Plus, mixing the Zodiac with Magical girls/boys is just a really awesome idea, and I'm excited to try it out.  Absolutely flawless.

For the most part, I'll probably be able to be on often so that's cool.  I have ideas for a character, but they're still in the process of being developed.  I'll post again as soon as I have a more solid idea for his (or her, I'm still bouncing back and forth with gender) backstory~

and hello everyone. I get I should make an introduction too.

name´s Idea, and you can call me that. Like the person above me, I picked the sign I picked for being my own, and also because I was trying to avoid making the same type of character over and over again, and I thought the "responsibility" trait would be a good start for something fresh.

Astrology is something I very much enjoy and mildly believe in, though my biggest reason for joining this roleplay was the magical girls. Ever since I started watching Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku I´ve that craving in me, so I´ll squeeze it for all I can.

My ideas for characters are forming, I want to gain as much information about everything as I can beforehand, though, If anyone has any questions or would like to cooperate character-wise with me (say make siblings, friends, anything of any kind), just hit me up. (note: tempting as it may seem, don´t actually hit me, just...contact me. It´s an expression :P  )

Hello!

I'm Vengeance Spirit (But a lot of people call me Venny). I think I'll be going for the Sagittarius slot. I've actually never done any magic girl/boy type role plays. This will be my first, should be interesting. My favorite role plays are ones where the characters are able to develop through hardships.

Fun fact, my real life zodiac is actually the Scorpio. I also do tarot card readings, so astrology is something that I do pay attention to. All together, I'm just interested to see how the plot will be maneuvered. Also I believer that you can tell a lot about a person by the characters they design. Personally, my characters tend to have ulterior motives.

Hey, I'm Dapper Ghost. You can call me Dapper, Dap, DG, Ghostie or whatever else you can think to call me :) I'm (hopefully) going to be playing Libra (my own star sign :P )

@ScatteredStars @Idea @Vengeance Spirit @SP3CT3R @Dapper Ghost Thanks for the intros, nice to meet you all. B) The reservation list should be up to date. Looking forward to seeing how everyone's characters turn out. Will do my best to get more info up on Tues / Wed (still have 10 pages to write for class between now and Mon x_x). 
I've never done a magical girl RP before (though I was supposed to be in one that died after I got really attached to my character rip) but I think (hope) this will be really fun! I think I'm aiming for something like a smashup of Sailor Moon and Power Rangers (says the person who hasn't watched either show eheh ;;; ). Will see what happens...though I already got a few tricks up my sleeve. ;)  

Keikaku's pretty fun...might be my favorite of the riding-on-Madoka's-coattails shows. Even if one of my best girls killed the other and all the designs are super loli. :"D 

SP3CT3R still thinking about which role you'll take? I feel partial towards Aquarius (my sign :P ) and no one's snatched it yet so......maybe. I think I could go for any role though. 

@SP3CT3R @Anno Bane 

Oh now I see you guys put your requests in the Lore forum. My bad, I didn't make it clearer before but that will be a no comment zone so I'm trying to push all OOC to this forum instead. Your requests have been noted though!

@animegirl20 Yours too. ;)

@ScatteredStars @Idea @Vengeance Spirit @SP3CT3R @Dapper Ghost Thanks for the intros, nice to meet you all. B) The reservation list should be up to date. Looking forward to seeing how everyone's characters turn out. Will do my best to get more info up on Tues / Wed (still have 10 pages to write for class between now and Mon x_x). 
I've never done a magical girl RP before (though I was supposed to be in one that died after I got really attached to my character rip) but I think (hope) this will be really fun! I think I'm aiming for something like a smashup of Sailor Moon and Power Rangers (says the person who hasn't watched either show eheh ;;; ). Will see what happens...though I already got a few tricks up my sleeve. ;)  

Keikaku's pretty fun...might be my favorite of the riding-on-Madoka's-coattails shows. Even if one of my best girls killed the other and all the designs are super loli. :"D 

SP3CT3R still thinking about which role you'll take? I feel partial towards Aquarius (my sign :P ) and no one's snatched it yet so......maybe. I think I could go for any role though. 

i LOVED Madoka

I think keikaku is actually gonna be as good as Madoka.

Well it's just because Aquarius is my sign on the Ophiuchus calendar and Pisces is taken.

Well it's just because Aquarius is my sign on the Ophiuchus calendar and Pisces is taken.

Follow your heart and wherever your inspiration lies~
Honestly I'm surprised there's only a few signs left.

I think keikaku is actually gonna be as good as Madoka.

i LOVED Madoka

Well I'm glad I at least know you guys have dark taste. :P I'm shamelessly into grimdark but I also like the lighthearted camp of some of these shows...

Follow your heart and wherever your inspiration lies~
Honestly I'm surprised there's only a few signs left.

Well I'm glad I at least know you guys have dark taste. :P I'm shamelessly into grimdark but I also like the lighthearted camp of some of these shows...

Why can't we have both! DUDUDUDUDUDUDUU

No, what is it? 
All I can think of is Flap Jack and pairing that show with magical girls is bringing on some strange mental images....

oh my god flapjack is a classic

Flip Flappers is seriously trippy tho you could get high from watching it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back