OOC Chat

Hey guys @Pretzel Heart @wizard nibblers

so I gotta travel to visit me grannsies

They live in a rural village though. I might have a bit of wifi here and there but I don't know if I can reply for the weekend. Sorry to spring this on you. If you need Dedrick, you can have him just follow you guys around with this face for now.

6cd8c978c938e300cbd938ec158ff0c6.jpg

Jokes but I need to put him in the background for a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Otakuyaki

It's NP. Still waiting a bit to push the plot forward because some people haven't responded about their powers.

What questions? 

I have not been asked what so ever about my power ever since the last reform, which was accepted. 

Within the next couple days. Realistically I probably won't have time to write anything serious until like the 10th or 11th.
We thought your character was going to more or less keep her ability though, you just need to answer our questions.

K what r the questions?

@TheForgottenDoll @Orikanyo
Go back and re-read our comments on your profiles?
:?

I did and have. 

Velocity manipulation has been put in, i've changed it as according to what you needed.

I'll admit to not having done the relationship journal, so i shall do it on my own time. 

beating around the bush is not going to win any leeway, speak what you mean and want done. 

Been a rough weekend for me too. Still sick >,> and packing to go back to school. Feels like break just started yesterday....... U,U''

Can't wait to finish uni lol. :"")

Getting back to school was tough, I keep falling asleep at a particular time of day and I don't know why. I think 2016 broke me, lol.

@Shelter @Pretzel Heart

Ack, sorry to hear you've both had a bit of a rough start to the year >.<. 2016 definitely was a trying one on many levels, so we can only hope that things improve after that. Best of luck getting through the upcoming term- hopefully your guys' course loads aren't too heavy. Be sure to get your rest so you can feel better (Or else avoid getting sick to begin with). ^.^

@Shelter

Will do my absolute best to get a plot-moving post up over the weekend...the rest will be up to you guys (though having some action might help?). Also one of our members is currently in a spot of trouble...so hoping she'll get that resolved and be able to continue on with us. 

@Shelter

Will do my absolute best to get a plot-moving post up over the weekend...the rest will be up to you guys (though having some action might help?). Also one of our members is currently in a spot of trouble...so hoping she'll get that resolved and be able to continue on with us. 

I'm sorry, I already understand the stress you have in real life. It was a bit a joke in my end, no insult.

I'm sorry, I already understand the stress you have in real life. It was a bit a joke in my end, no insult.

Heheh I'm not that easy to upset. Personally I don't mind a lull. I'm used to more slow-burn type RPs anyways. 
I think anyone who hates waiting would have left the RP by now

@Shelter

Thank you for keeping us updated Pretzel, much appreciated.

Heheh I'm not that easy to upset. Personally I don't mind a lull. I'm used to more slow-burn type RPs anyways. 
I think anyone who hates waiting would have left the RP by now

I've been waiting on Blaze's rp to come back up. 

Waiting is not a problem. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back