OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had 3 assignments pop up on me because of tests so I was working on those. I thought Yoshi was going to fill the last spot but I have 3 others who are willing to fill them if not. I still have yet to make my guy, it is down to 2.

Just had 3 assignments pop up on me because of tests so I was working on those. I thought Yoshi was going to fill the last spot but I have 3 others who are willing to fill them if not. I still have yet to make my guy, it is down to 2.

Oh, I see, take your time, I know LoneSniper is a decent RPer, but pick whoever.

For like arc purposes for your characters sure, because I will be bringing in a couple over the course of the rp to move it along.

[SIZE= 12px]Also I will look at the character after I finish my procedurally generated test question. Should take about 5 to 10 mins.[/SIZE]

Okay, sorta answers my question. But I mean, can our characters like meet and talk to other students, who are npcs that we name? Then maybe see fighting grimm or something on the side? Say theres a large-scale battle, saying there are named npcs around is fine? Um, what about a tournament-style arc (Vytal tournament), named other characters can be there right? 

Yeah all that is fine as well, just as long as an NPC does not start becoming a main character it is fine. I mean once the arc rolls around with us going adventuring they might be able to become a character but that is way later.

Yeah all that is fine as well, just as long as an NPC does not start becoming a main character it is fine. I mean once the arc rolls around with us going adventuring they might be able to become a character but that is way later.

There might be a few other teams that people come up with for social stuff IRP that aren't main characters then.

There might be a few other teams that people come up with for social stuff IRP that aren't main characters then.

This is basically what I was trying to get at, but @BlackJack confirmed this was fine, so cool!

Because I couldn't help but come up with this little gem of a character. :D (forgive me I want to use her too now lol)

Name: Greta Hideyoshi Saizo

Color: Dark Grey

Name/Color relevance:  As a ninja, Greta often "hides" in the shadows

Nickname*: (decided in rp)

Race: Faunus (Panther)

Faunus characteristics: 

Height: 4'9''
Hair: Long dark-blue hair, usually tied in an upper pony tail.

Sexuality: Unknown currently

Weapon:  As a ninja, Greta employs many different weapons, from ninja stars, to smoke bombs, to tiny daggers, and even at times brandishing brass knuckles. However, her main weapon of choice is a nasty, distasteful chain-whip that can form back into a long-spear, which is primarily wielded by her tail named 'Sasuke'.

1831161.jpg

Semblance: "Shadow-struct": Greta has the ability to create barriers and objects out of shadows.

Emblem:  "Shadow Strike"

CdqoVXE.jpg

Hunter/Huntress: Ninja to Huntress

From what area do you reside*: 

Personality: During combat, Greta's ninja instincts meld with her panther-Faunus instincts, making her a savage and sadistic killer. In fact, she largely acts this way. Aloof, and calculating, with a mix of snark, and snide, Greta is confident to the core. Outside of her comfort zone is another story. She is easily distracted, and embarrasses at even the slightest things. Especially if someone is able to grab a hold of her tail, in which case she generally just melts. Greta acts tough, and dark, even clever, but in actuality, is misguided, and hopeless. 'Cute' controls her, and even though she's a 'panther-Faunus', her kitty instincts tend to take over. Such as the fact she tends to add "mew" after everything she says.

Nonethless, Greta isn't a perfect little kitty; underneath it all, she is a tortured, turbulent soul. Wrath and rage, boiling, ready to explode outward in a violent and dangerous maelstrom of grief and pain.

Likes*: Cute things, being petted (especially on her tail!), combat, intimidating others

Dislikes*: Cute things, being petted (especially on her tail!), failing to intimidate others, being embarrassed

Skills:  As a ninja, Greta is quite skilled in acrobatics and evade tactics. Her maneuverability is further enhanced by her cat-like reflexes. Even her nails and teeth can be weapons. She is proficient with ninja tools such as ninja stars, and smoke bombs, and she wields Sasuke with deadly accuracy. Another thing about Greta, is she loves fighting in the shadows, or in the dark (especially the dark!), as a Faunus, she can see in the dark, and she loves taking advantage of that fact.

Weaknesses: Greta has a single crippling weakness. She absolutely melts when someone grabs her tail, and begins to pet it. She will collapse when that happens. She is also weak to cute things in general, and has trouble fighting an enemy if they're being cute. She is also easily distracted, and embarrassed. Her attention falters when she's embarrassed.

History: 

Greta's origins are shrouded in mystery, like much about her. Born to a loving Faunus couple, it appeared as if she would have a lovely childhood. However, prejudice was too great. In a terrible incident, people attacked the small Faunus community, leaving none alive. Just a kitten at the time, Greta was barely spared, and given to foster parents. At a very young age, she inevitably found out what had happened their differences too great. Running away from her foster home, as her new 'parents' were humans, she sought somewhere to be accepted. She could not stay there, not with the humans that had taken her real parents from her. With the pain of unjust murder fresh in her mind, Greta's mind began to warp, to shape into something wrathful. Vowing vengeance, she would return.

Struggling so young, out on her own, she stumbled through the woods, lost. By miracle she was found, and indoctrinated into a small tight-knit group of ninja.

Disciplined, and molded, Greta was a new person. Not anymore accepting than she had before, instead her mind-set was altered, with her anger, and pain locked away in her heart. Seeing her age, her new ninja brethren debated what to do with her. Realizing that they were almost as terrible as the people that had set the girl on such a dark path, they resolved to give her a better, brighter future. Mind-distorted, they dropped her off at Beacon when she came of that age, hoping she would use her new skills as a Huntress for good.

Relationships*: (decided in rp)

Looks: Greta has long, wild dark-blue hair, usually held upright in a ponytail. Her primary garb is a dark ninja outfit, which helps her both move quickly, and hide in the shadows. She has a relatively short stature, and can seem un-imposing, but when shes going all feral on you, you know you're in for a tough time. Her Faunus traits tend to be more subdued, when shes not aggressive. Primarily her tail, which she keeps hidden for a surprise factor. Her tail is surprisingly strong, and will often in combat reveal itself, and wield her weapon Sasuke, freeing up her hands. Greta's eyes are a piercing shade of red, and glow brightly when she's in a combatitive mood. (Which tends to be often.) Despite all this, Greta is often seen as adorable, or charming. Her short stature, and Faunus characteristics make her quiet the sought after little kitty.

pyJ0fPr.png

Inspiration:  Loosely based on a gender-bent version of Kirigakure Saizo. Kirigakure literally means "hiddent mist", of which Greta often attacks from shadows, and smoke, and mists. A ninja who is said to be "careless", in contradiction Saizo was often referred to as calm, cool, and elegant, who was rumored to be handsome and feminine.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE= 12px]Really good news, someone picked up my shift tomorrow at work meaning I can start probably tomorrow and be able to add everything in. I would start tonight but me and whoever the last person will be have yet to post a character. Thought Yoshi or Spectre would come back but its been a day.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Really good news, someone picked up my shift tomorrow at work meaning I can start probably tomorrow and be able to add everything in. I would start tonight but me and whoever the last person will be have yet to post a character. Thought Yoshi or Spectre would come back but its been a day.[/SIZE]

Yasssssssssssss

My concern for making a character right now is the fact that we have no one that is happy and goofy which Noir fulfills. But he is tanky and we have far too many of those. And Buck is a heavy damage dealer but his personality is just a laid back one so he would not be super cheery.

My concern for making a character right now is the fact that we have no one that is happy and goofy which Noir fulfills. But he is tanky and we have far too many of those. And Buck is a heavy damage dealer but his personality is just a laid back one so he would not be super cheery.

We do have like, no happy or cheery characters, very true...Darn.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do plan to make Lilla a much more cheerful one after she breaks her light ptsd... if I can even call it that. But someone probably has to get really close to her first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back