OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
<3d v4c1! 

It was so good! A tad slow, but still very very good. I love the new art direction! (And I largely disliked the "Red" v4 trailer lol)

I wish RWBY was just about four weird girls being in highschool with an organized crimeboss disliking them. Why'd it have to be a save the world plot. I want mroe roman and neo, not salem and dr.watts...

Whyd they kill Roman

:( He was legit one of my favorite characters.

With Pyrrha being my favorite...
They could easily retcon Roman's death. That nevermore didn't have teeth and ate him whole. They could really, really, easily say that after it swallowed him, it flew off and Roman just blew open its stomach and fell out. Got horribly injured, but Neo is taking care of him.

They could easily retcon Roman's death. That nevermore didn't have teeth and ate him whole. They could really, really, easily say that after it swallowed him, it flew off and Roman just blew open its stomach and fell out. Got horribly injured, but Neo is taking care of him.
I heard that the team had confirmed that Roman isn't coming back, but, then again, I also heard that no members of teams RWBY and JNPR were going to die for the first eight seasons. 

Sp3ct3r's right, the team did "confirm" his death, and that he wouldn't be returning, but you never know, they may change that somehow! one can dream, Roman's death -other than to not have the character anymore, was not really justified at all

Sp3ct3r's right, the team did "confirm" his death, and that he wouldn't be returning, but you never know, they may change that somehow! one can dream, Roman's death -other than to not have the character anymore, was not really justified at all
I also hope Neo returns because I highly doubt she died after she was blown off the airship. She is quite obviously stronger than Yang, refer to the train fight episode, in which she literally dodged every attack without much effort. Neo could be on Cinder's levels to be honest.

I also hope Neo returns because I highly doubt she died after she was blown off the airship. She is quite obviously stronger than Yang, refer to the train fight episode, in which she literally dodged every attack without much effort. Neo could be on Cinder's levels to be honest.
Neo is one of the maidens

Surely Neo will be returning! That'd be crazy if she didn't lol. But Iduno if shes "stronger" than Yang. Yang just struggles with acrobatic people that use their feet and kicks as attacks. Shes definitely more skilled than Yang in that episode though.

@SP3CT3R Haha! Iduno about that...

Last edited by a moderator:
Or all of them, as all four maidens, because that makes the most logical sense based on good story-telling! Am I right? Or am I right? :P

Haha! Alright, Jaune isn't Trans. xD  I'm pretty sure none of team JNPR is trans. They're all confirmed as "gender bent" versions of characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread