OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Plot Thickens!
(Joshua's Arc)

tumblr_ons68cnaaV1ub1f96o1_400.gif

Such ominous foreshadowing...​

I think we all have plans for later in the RP.. x3 The next two arcs are going to be fun as hell.

Especially with Mr.@BlackJack so eager to get back to the action. I'm totally with him, though. I wanna see someone die ;3 KILL THE LOVE

Now I'm thinking about ways I could injure Amber..

Arms are too overrated.
Legs are too.. Mercury. And crippling.
Eyes are taken.
Hand(s)..?
Maybe some sort of internal injury..

Brain damage is too far.
Or is it..?
Meh.

Some sort of lung injury would be unique.. Maybe a little hard to explain, though.

I could further develop the rib injury I hinted at after the first RUST encounter..?

Not that I'm planning on injuring Amber or anything.. But it might be nice to have a backup plan if I end up getting bored of Amber.

I'm gonna blind Lilla, eventually.

Or make her lose one of her arm.

Losing limbs makes sense for her, as that would be her semblance, and karma for what she did when she was younger.

Either or.
It's gonna be fun.

Isn't sadism fun?

I love it.

im a really dark person

fear me

hehe i watched that yesterday too! its so good! xD

ive had this plan to severely injure Skye for so long but im not sure when itll happen xP

I mean just a temporary summer job. I am not getting a real job for a while. Have to go to med school. But that's good to hear.

I mean just a temporary summer job. I am not getting a real job for a while. Have to go to med school. But that's good to hear.

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to send them a portfolio until next week because finals. And Finals that can't be done because Autocad does not want to start at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back