OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM HYGIENIC DAN

I LIVE IN A STATE WITH THE WORD "WASH" IN IT

I AM NOT DIRTY

I DEEPLY APPRECIATE CLEANLINESS

YOU MADE ME RESORT TO THIS

I'M SORRY THAT IT HAS TO COME TO THIS...

You'll be back.

We'll have blooded robes waiting for you.

Jeff's mom stains them with food coloring x3 She's the real leader of our cult~

I AM DANCHOU

NOT "DIRTY" DAN

HYGIENIC DAN

I'M OUT
uTxjuqZzdK5y.jpg

Sorry I did not see it the first time, it was probably drowned in these memes. Yeah, I am unsure how she will be able to fight having a semblance like that.

Sorry I did not see it the first time, it was probably drowned in these memes. Yeah, I am unsure how she will be able to fight having a semblance like that.
Well Lilla can be easily taken out of that Semblance by being knocked out. and Varian has fought Lilla before in her semblance, while she was using it in training, but at full force. She couldn't touch him. I think ICLY if we just have Varien nearby he could stop her from going apeshit.

Ill have to figure it out because even letting her in the arena is against the rules seeing how she is deadly. It would not matter if people could stop her the problem is what happens if she hurts someone.

Ill have to figure it out because even letting her in the arena is against the rules seeing how she is deadly. It would not matter if people could stop her the problem is what happens if she hurts someone.
rip me

im so sorry INJL

cuz lilla with her high damage is great for the fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread