• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One OOC Chat for Wolfblood

Hey! Thanks so much! I FINALLY finished school, yay!

That semester was a complete killer for me. Online school kicked my butt and dropped almost all my As to Bs, but I’m okay with it honestly. Just glad to be done, haha!

How’s everything been going with you?

Congratulations! Glad you were able to finish!

Great so far, online school sucks ass. Though at this point they're not even doing grades, just doing Credit or No Credit for grades. So basically you would a D- to pass all your classes. So I'm fine, I'm passing.

Aw that’s honestly not fun! You don’t get any credits for your work. But nice if you want an easy end of the year! (:

Also, I’m so sorry it took me so long to respond, finals killed my will to do anything I felt that I was supposed to do, tbh. But I took a nice break and got my muse back! (:

Relief, I’ve worked my ass off to get here. Despite Covid and the quartine I was able to pull it off. I’ll be off to community college and transferring after 2 years.

Gotcha, thank you!! My new job is very busy and fast paced, and I might only be able to get one or two posts in a week. I know this isn’t ideal, and if you can’t keep the role play going I definitely understand. I’m willing to keep it up if you are though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back