• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One OOC Chat for Wolfblood

hey! random question, i thought i'd throw this in the ooc chat instead of the actual thread lol, but if you're comfortable telling me this, i keep trying to say "hey girl" because that's a common greeting of mine and i assume everyone on here is a women IDK WHY lol

I don't mind, though I don't really like pet names. Like hun, honey, etc. It maked me uncomfortable, though I don't mind hey girl. Since I'm a female so yeah, don't care

haha ok, well i'll stay away from it if it feels nickname/pet name ish! i just figured it would slip out at some point LOL

hahaha! beautiful. i haven't started mine yet, but it doesn't really have a due date. i did a TB education brochure this morning, but since then haven't been doing work

PRECIOUS HAHA

I did homework, then read a book on a blanket in my backyard and ended up falling asleep and getting a tragic sunburn line, then did some more homework, went to drive through dinner with my fam and walk around a park, and now we’re back at home watching a movie together! I’ll work on my reply as the movie plays! (:

haha! definitely did for sure. my days are naturally pretty busy generally, or i make them that way if its not naturally happening haha. we have a friend who lives with us, and she had turned "busy" into a noun because she calls me "a busy," haha!! do you tend to have a busier schedule or a more restful one?

hey friend! aw, thank you so much! yes, i celebrate Easter/Resurrection Sunday! that's why i was gone this weekend. i apologize for the lack of a heads up! i didn't anticipate it, haha!

happy Easter to you as well!

going to reread our post now c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back