• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC Chat Academy For The Unknown Ones

@SkyDust101 I noticed students. And I know in most academy type rps most people play as students but is there any chance one of my characters could be a teacher?

God ahead! We need teachers, I think I might make a teacher myself. Thank you for pointing thay out, anyway go ahead make yourself a teacher. 

Heyo, im currently spending the weekend at my friends house and didn't bring a laptop so I won't be posting until Monday/Tuesday. Sorry guys!

I made a post but lost it, so I only got the courage to start again today. Sorry it's a bit late (and bad), I haven't RPed in what, 6 months? And cool a roomate! That sounds awesome @N I C O T I N E

i'm split between making another student or a teacher ugh!! 

kinda wanna make a lesbian teacher that tries to woo a student,,,, 

kinda wanna make a homo student that tries to woo a teacher,,,,,

uhghhh

i'm split between making another student or a teacher ugh!! 

kinda wanna make a lesbian teacher that tries to woo a student,,,, 

kinda wanna make a homo student that tries to woo a teacher,,,,,

uhghhh

Oh, the decisions are always hard. I made a homo teacher and a bi teacher, one guy and one girl. Good luck on your teacher!

kay so i don't want this thread to die so i'm gonna post tomorrow with or without a response 

I was kinda worried that everyone disappered or lost interest, I was gonna ask everyone but I didn't want to seem like I was pushing it or something. Thank you, I really like managing this thread and rping with everyone on it.

I was kinda worried that everyone disappered or lost interest, I was gonna ask everyone but I didn't want to seem like I was pushing it or something. Thank you, I really like managing this thread and rping with everyone on it.

me too i really enjoy this rp and if it dies imma be so sad 

@N I C O T I N E

I don't  mean to seem pushy or anything, and I hope I'm not bothering you, but when will you post again? I'm sorry if I'm being rude or anything but I was getting worried and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back